• Advertisement

A SELF-RELIANCE EXPERIENCE LIKE NO OTHER!

This section is for approved members of the media to post requests for interviews, propose participation in television shows and related topics. Only approved media members can start new topics, although any registered user can reply. To become an approved media member, please email me. DO NOT REGISTER BEFORE BEING APPROVED!!!
surviveinthewildcast

A SELF-RELIANCE EXPERIENCE LIKE NO OTHER!

Postby surviveinthewildcast » Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:18 pm

Hi all - I reached out to a few of you about this opportunity last year. Hoping to get more of you involved in this next round!
If you have any questions or would like to chat, feel free to contact me and I certainly try and answer some questions.
I will try to update this post as the process goes on with more information! See the details and application link below:

MAJOR CABLE NETWORK IS SEARCHING THE COUNTRY FOR SELF-RELIANCE EXPERTS FOR A SURVIVAL EXPERIMENT LIKE NO OTHER…

In the real world, survival is not a game and there is little room for failure. Survival is a matter of self-reliance that cannot be faked.

Are you a TRUE survivor in every sense of the word? Is self-reliance a way of life for you?

Do you believe that the act of survival has become trivialized in popular culture today?

Do you want to prove that you have the skills, determination, willpower and strength to take part in THE ULTIMATE survival experience?

No gimmicks. No film crew. No games.

From the producers who brought you Pawn Stars and American Restoration on The History Channel and Clash Of The Ozarks on Discovery comes the biggest survival experiment ever attempted. The series will feature a group of self-reliance experts as they brave the elements and fight to survive on their terms with nothing but what they can carry on their backs. Their mission: to survive alone in the wild and document their journey every step of the way.

Whether you’re an outdoorsman, homesteader, adventurist, bushcrafter or survivalist, if you’re ready to take on the survival challenge of a lifetime, we want to hear from you!

To apply to go: http://www.surviveinthewildcasting.com

To learn more, please email casting@leftfieldpictures.com
0 x

oldschool
Canada

Re: A SELF-RELIANCE EXPERIENCE LIKE NO OTHER!

Postby oldschool » Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:54 am

wow

Until now I had no idea that this is for the Alone TV show.
0 x

Return to “Media”