• Advertisement

police brutality in Alberta to a female Dr. from Camrose!!!

Duffmanprepper
Topic Leader
Canada

Re: police brutality in Alberta to a female Dr. from Camrose

Postby Duffmanprepper » Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:20 am

Hahahahahaha good one Denob
0 x
Preparedness is like a condom , I've rather have it and not need it, rather than need it and not have it

CboyCA

Postby CboyCA » Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:19 am

Im trying to figure out what authority a sheriff from Wetaskawin has in Edmonton. I believe Edmonton city police are the only ones with authority in the city limits. As a police officer he was also OUT of his jurisdiction thus has no authority to stop you. What was the reason for him stopping you in the first place.
0 x

helicopilot
Topic Leader
Canada

Postby helicopilot » Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:25 pm

The story doesn't say this happened in Edmonton, only that the dentist was on her way to see patients in Edmonton.
0 x

justdoit

Postby justdoit » Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:42 pm

CboyCA wrote:Im trying to figure out what authority a sheriff from Wetaskawin has in Edmonton. I believe Edmonton city police are the only ones with authority in the city limits. As a police officer he was also OUT of his jurisdiction thus has no authority to stop you. What was the reason for him stopping you in the first place.

Was out near Camrose.. east of Wetaskawin....
0 x

peppercorn

Postby peppercorn » Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:53 pm

I stumbled across this. http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/ ... -1.3118666 I remember reading about this at the time and the over the top "victim" claims being made just didn't sound right.
Well on that same link on the left hand side is the actual dash cam (or motor bike cam). amazing to watch you can tell he is at her window for a full minute when I suspect she is demanding to see his badge as you can see he opens his jacket up for her to see it. another 30 seconds goes by and she still has not handed him her papers, licence or anything, he opens the door and instructs her to get out which she refuses to do and as you can see she only had a cell phone in her hand so looks to me like she was not intending to show her papers.

She goes into full rage mode. note how he tries to keep her pinned in front of the camera so everything will be recorded, and watch her hands as even handcuffed she is trying to grab his junk, looks to me like sexual assault, some women just cant help themselves around a man in uniform.
I can only say thank god that was recorded...I suspect he would be in prision if not.
Some of you made good calls, and some of you....well I just hope I never have you on a jury judging me for something.

I was watching that vid on another site and it had a few more seconds of vid at the end. you can see them both fall towards the ground, but when I pause it and go frame by frame, what her description of being pushed to the ground was really her diving to the ground and pulling him down with her.
0 x
a puppet is free, so long as it likes its strings.

WalterGrasso
United States of America

Re: police brutality in Alberta to a female Dr. from Camrose!!!

Postby WalterGrasso » Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:27 am

Dear friends, thanks a lot for raising this issue. According to recent reports, police killed more than one hundred unarmed black people in the previous year. The situation is only getting worse: Image 
0 x

henry

Re: police brutality in Alberta to a female Dr. from Camrose!!!

Postby henry » Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:04 pm

In Chicago hundreds of black people killed another black people for no reason .You thin k they hesitate to kill police officer for no reason???
For a change put yourself in the policemen shoes.
Just watch 'BLACK LIVES MATTER"
Henry
0 x

Return to “Alberta”