• Advertisement

Edmonton prepper group

canadaboy

Edmonton prepper group

Postby canadaboy » Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:32 am

Hi all,

I am part of a small group here in edmonton looking for some like minded people that want to be preppered for a significent event.

I dont hang out on here much, so if you want to talk, email me at canadaboy1867 at gmail dot com
0 x

Duffmanprepper
Topic Leader
Canada

Re: Edmonton prepper group

Postby Duffmanprepper » Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:37 pm

Me and quiet man have been talking about getting more meetings going in Edmonton even every 2-3 months
0 x
Preparedness is like a condom , I've rather have it and not need it, rather than need it and not have it

TudorLady

Postby TudorLady » Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:17 am

Wow this sounds fabulous. I will message you.
0 x

LoftCanadian

Postby LoftCanadian » Mon Feb 01, 2016 5:55 am

We are a local group of preppers. We live off grid west of Edmonton.......there is a group meeting every Wednesday evening at St Andrews Centre 12720 111 Ave. in Edmonton from 7 pm till 10 pm. Been going to the meetings for several weeks and topics are interesting and informative..... Presenter has been living off grid for over 7 years now and lives the life everyday.
0 x

Duffmanprepper
Topic Leader
Canada

Postby Duffmanprepper » Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:23 pm

Wow I'll have to come some time sounds interesting
0 x
Preparedness is like a condom , I've rather have it and not need it, rather than need it and not have it

peppercorn

Postby peppercorn » Mon Feb 01, 2016 6:34 pm

sniff,sniff...sniff...doesn't even pass the sniff test.
0 x
a puppet is free, so long as it likes its strings.

peppercorn

Postby peppercorn » Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:18 pm

LoftCanadian wrote:We are a local group of preppers. We live off grid west of Edmonton.......there is a group meeting every Wednesday evening at St Andrews Centre 12720 111 Ave. in Edmonton from 7 pm till 10 pm. Been going to the meetings for several weeks and topics are interesting and informative..... Presenter has been living off grid for over 7 years now and lives the life everyday.

Let me pull out my faith based crystal ball.....as I gaze into it I am seeing a business...yes a business, exercising one of the techniques in multi level marketing, where you get your customers to come to you at a specific time to maximise your sales potential, while minimising your costs and time commitments....smart. My crystal ball is suggesting that you are the presenter that's been going to work for several weeks now, and you find your topics interesting and informative, as maybe others do to. Tell me, will there be things to buy,from you or others, books, toys, BOBs.......Now my crystal ball has been wrong before ( old iron age one ), if so I will apologise profusely, even to the point of coming Thursday to do so in person if I am out to lunch on this...
I hate to call this, cause I think it would be funny as hell to sit back and let duff drive all the way up to edmonton to discover he gets a chance to maybe buy some of his own type stuff. You owe me one duff.
Last edited by peppercorn on Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
0 x

Duffmanprepper
Topic Leader
Canada

Postby Duffmanprepper » Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:32 pm

Yes I do cause I'm not going now unless they fess up lol
0 x

peppercorn

Postby peppercorn » Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:40 pm

I wouldnt bust their nuts but that's why there is a business section where its upfront, or more so. I don't give grief (much) if they come in that door, though again I could be all wrong and maybe should start working on my apology for Thursday Just in case, but a new member who on his first few posts gives times and place for regular meetings in each post (advertising), indicates vast experience (hook) , and implys a group of the same (bait), well It sets off my spiddy sense...When someone is saying everything you want to hear, giving the time and place to pick it up (figuratively), they are selling something....I may not know what for sure but they are selling...just my experience. I stand ready to be corrected if wrong
Last edited by peppercorn on Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:23 am, edited 3 times in total.
0 x

Duffmanprepper
Topic Leader
Canada

Postby Duffmanprepper » Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:49 pm

That would be an interesting apology
0 x

Return to “Alberta”