• Advertisement

Idea for a big get together for alberta or other's thinking of alberta

term0shad
Canada

Idea for a big get together for alberta or other's thinking of alberta

Postby term0shad » Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:06 am

Was thinking of a big get together. Like a whole weekend idea Friday to Sunday of every one in alberta. In one big spot. Easy to fit 200 rv or holiday trailers if not more. This way evey one meets and we might get to know each other in person. All fire wood will be free and water too. Only rule is if you smoke its in your trailer or vehicle. Powér im sure we can work out if need be. Its on a homestead 120 yrs old property. He wants to set up a community on 160 acre 90% trees. Might be a good spot for some. 1hr from edmonton. But would be a good connection if shtf.would like to see if worth the time to set up. So give me fèed back please. Talked it over with him and he was happy about the idea. He been trying for yrs. Has a ton done on property. 4 bdrm house almost done 3 wells and a huge shop and so on. Doing odd project for him right now. Also if you want more info on his deal pm me. He pitched it to me. Loves my work but not sure if its right fit for me. But maybe if it was more people it would be.
0 x

helicopilot
Topic Leader
Canada

Re: Idea for a big get together for alberta or other's thinking of alberta

Postby helicopilot » Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:35 am

Might be interested, work schedule dependant.
0 x

term0shad
Canada

Postby term0shad » Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:07 am

Post time line can do a few. No charges on site. Just need to know what i have to pre set up.
0 x

ScottyRE
Canada

Postby ScottyRE » Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:39 pm

Sounds like a plan. Depending on dates I will be there. I do have commitments through the summer and some of them can be moved but others not. It will really depend. Obviously a long weekend would be the best bet. Soccer and things that kids take part in are usually on a break during all long weekends and done completely by middle of summer to allow families to have travel time so thinking best dates might be July 1 long weekend or August 5 long weekend to get the most amount of people coming.
0 x
No matter how good or bad your life is, wake up each day thankful because someone somewhere else right now is fighting for theirs

Dangphool
Canada

Postby Dangphool » Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:38 am

Are we talking North, East, West or South of Edmonton... that makes a big difference for those coming from Calgary.
0 x

term0shad
Canada

Postby term0shad » Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:44 am

Sorry for not replying back fast. Reason was due to rcmp. Caught me out side pat carson sandy beach property . Told me all about him. http://patcarsonsexoffender.blogspot.ca ... f.html?m=1

Avoid him if you see his adds. Looking for people to join his place. He still under investigation from what i got from them. Now that I'm off his property there advice was to just up and leave with out him knowing.

Will be setting up another meet area thats safe for every one.
0 x

helicopilot
Topic Leader
Canada

Postby helicopilot » Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:38 am

Yikes, morals of the story:

1) don't thrust people at first sight,
2) if it seems too good to be true,
3) those people will surely try to open their doors to any damsel in distress...
0 x

peppercorn

Postby peppercorn » Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:51 am

That guy is well known, I have seen his adds on kijiji....HP nailed it with point # 2.....

I will only add I have learned to always ask myself this one question in all circumstances involving the human animal.. "is this how the world works?"

Such as.....does this Nigerian really need me to help him move money around? is this how the world works?

Such as.....really, you mean if the effective substance is repeatedly diluted its effectiveness becomes greater? is this how the word works?

This last example does beg the question that if you are pouring a foundation for a homeopath could you get away with just tossing in a few iron filings into the mix, instead of rebar? Would he/ she be upset to see that or would he/s he understand?

Such as....If I vote for xyz they will look after my interests, and not those interests of the people and companies that pay 20,000 a plate to dine with them. " is that how the world works?"

Such as.....Really, 40 years? lost the whole time? to walk a distance roughly from Edmonton to Calgary, bounded by a coastline to the north, when everyone knows east, west, north, and south by the sun since birth, just as now....is this how the world works?

See how Helpful asking yourself just this simple question is...its like taking a cleaver, and cutting straight to the heart of the matter to find the likely truth. Please use freely I have no patent or trademark on the thought. Though like occams razor, please refer to it as "peppercorns cleaver"
0 x
a puppet is free, so long as it likes its strings.

term0shad
Canada

Postby term0shad » Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:25 am

Lmfao peppercon. Well we moved yesterday to a new site. Helping set up a campsite total off the grid. Just nw of city area. Will have road in done by weekend. Then its outhouse big sucker with running water and so on. Then to run rest of septic lines to rest of spots. Plus finish running 30amp to new sites. Then all the fun solar set up. See if i can get it all done by October. Almost forgot also a green house. Manpower will be here after road is done.
1 x

term0shad
Canada

Postby term0shad » Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:18 am

Will still be doing a get together. Just waiting on a few things before i set a date. First road done. Then get the big generator in. To power every one if need be. Plus a few areas to clear for more rv and tent location.
0 x

Return to “Alberta”