• Advertisement

Off grid campsites.

term0shad
Canada

Off grid campsites.

Postby term0shad » Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:31 am

Have a area set up for bug out location aka off the grid campsites and community type site set up. Sites start at $250 and up a month. Some have septic ready and soon 30 amp service and water. 30 minutes to edmonton. 10 min to spruce grove. Also will be green houses set up. 24 hrs security do to I and business partner live here. Road basicaly done. Few sites have people living yr round also. If interested pm me.
0 x

Dangphool
Canada

Re: Off grid campsites.

Postby Dangphool » Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:26 am

Are you planning on doing tours and such?
I don't get to Nisku often, but the next time I do, I may be interested in taking the 40 minute drive. Especially if I come up early on a Sunday for example.
0 x

term0shad
Canada

Postby term0shad » Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:15 am

Well 12 sites basically set up. 3 counting self all yr. 2 only for summer by the sounds of it. 7 sites left. About 10 tent sites i will have ready. Road almost done. Rain and snow is slowing it down. Lol have to love the mud. Thinking of building a few cabins this winter on a few nice private spots.
0 x

canadaboy

Postby canadaboy » Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:52 am

It sounds ok for camping but it sounds very close to town for a BOL
0 x

term0shad
Canada

Postby term0shad » Mon May 01, 2017 7:59 am

Yes we plan on tours and training info on stuff i have knowledge on . Plus courses on building stuff from water filtration and so on. To dangphoo that isl. To canadaboy only way you would know its here is by walking or driving up over 1km gravel road you can't see unless you drove in a small gate. From main road you can't even hear a chainsaw running. Plus only other 2 ways in is by foot or by boat. Either way there are screwed thats 5 acres of lake to cross and 20 acres from one side walking in or other side would be like 60 acres to walk in. All 6 dogs would warn me before you even could get close . 2 out by road way 4 right where i live on site. Ex military. Sniper have fun getting close with my set up. Plus my business partner is ex military too. He has tried to sneak up on me and hasn't done it yet. But thats a game we play against each other. Only way to make sure its done right.
0 x

term0shad
Canada

Postby term0shad » Wed May 03, 2017 7:54 am

Well good news all permits done . After tomorrow we will be a legal off the grid camp site/community. Only stuff left to wait on is wind mill stuff. Waiting to hear how many we can put up. Only had to bite the pillow a tiny bit lol. All yr round will be the goal. Only die hards this yr. Not sure we can get power and all septic in or water for winter. They want road even widerthen original. Another 40g to do that. But a minor set back. Gave a yr to complete. Only because i pointed out that they said road we built was good. Mainly do to fire department wants it bigger in some spots.
0 x

Zana
Canada

Postby Zana » Tue May 09, 2017 7:15 pm

Sounds like a good set up! Great for people who don't want to buy a bug out location. Is there a guarantee that they can remain as long as their rent is paid? And a way to evict them if they cause problems? Have you made sure in your contract that someone couldn't claim squatters rights and put a lien on your land for any improvements they worked on? Some of the stuff I've read on squatters makes me nervous.
0 x

term0shad
Canada

Postby term0shad » Wed May 10, 2017 1:47 am

Squatter rights don't apply in canada. Long ago it was. All done by contract . We do the improvements are self. So we don't run into that issue of someone trying to put a lien on land. Yes we could evicte trouble makes. Worse case if they payed 6 months. Once contract is over don't renew it. Only work they can do is plant stuff in the green house or clean dead fall up. For free fire wood. Till we have a group we know get along then we will change up some stuff. Maybe have investor later. If they want to help improve stuff. Remember this is all a learning curve right know for us. Reason we are doing baby steps. Once a few more people here. Will start meetings on ideas or what we need to get done. But most stuff we have a game plan and time wise set up. To get it done
1 x

term0shad
Canada

Postby term0shad » Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:03 am

Roads almost done. Just wish this rain would stay away lol. Makes it slow going. Only 6 more spots to fix a bit on slope. Then its time to plan a get together out this way by spruce grove. Will keep all posted on when.
0 x

Return to “Alberta”