Topic Leader
Canada

Checking in

Postby Duffmanprepper » Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:20 am

Hey all
Been forever since I checked in how's everyone doing theses days
Any big news going around lol
0 x
Preparedness is like a condom , I've rather have it and not need it, rather than need it and not have it

peppercorn

Re: Checking in

Postby peppercorn » Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:16 am

Hello Duff...how goes things? I think everyone is pretty busy these days..though it looks like some Albertans have been busier than others..Must be nice to have so much free time!

https://www.vice.com/en_ca/article/the- ... ign=global

That's all the news I got, though I don't consider it "new" news. Any members you know? ;)
0 x
a puppet is free, so long as it likes its strings.

Dakota
Canada

Postby Dakota » Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:54 pm

Hey, ya it's slower here! But good to hear from ya! Hope to see you next get together!
0 x

Duffmanprepper
Topic Leader
Canada

Postby Duffmanprepper » Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:11 am

Things have been busy with the store and shows but it's nice to have a little time to check in every so often
0 x
Preparedness is like a condom , I've rather have it and not need it, rather than need it and not have it

HopeImReady
Canada

Postby HopeImReady » Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:30 am

Ugh, lovely that preppers are being lumped in with these losers :x (funny how you never/rarely see women in these photos, or mentioned..hmm)
0 x
HopeImReady
"The thing about smart mother f*ckers, is that they sometimes sound like crazy mother f*ckers to dumb mother f*ckers." -Abraham .”

NorthernTrojan
Canada

Postby NorthernTrojan » Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:41 pm

duffmanprepper and peppercorn,

that article looked pretty interesting. those guys seem really motivated and capable. do you know how they can be contacted.?

thanks, brothers.

NT
0 x

NorthernTrojan
Canada

Postby NorthernTrojan » Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:35 pm

HopeImReady,

what are you suggesting about no ladies in threeper pics? i hope you are not suggesting they are all gay. because they're not. (not that there might not be similar gay-only gropus, but thats not what these guys seem to be about). at least, based on what i have read.

patriots - pure and simple.

anyway, it seems like nobody here knows how to find them. guess i'll have to look elsewhere to find where the cool kids hang out. lol...
0 x

peppercorn

Postby peppercorn » Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:58 am

Do I or don't I...But as I think about it, it would be like clubbing a baby seal ( a dumb ugly one), or a 2 year old... sure I could do it, but whats the fun in that....
Guys, Gals..other....You tell me......enie mieny minei...moe...do I swing the club or let it go..... enie , mieny... minei .....Do I hear a moe??
0 x

HopeImReady
Canada

Postby HopeImReady » Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:05 am

NorthernTrojan wrote:HopeImReady,

what are you suggesting about no ladies in threeper pics? i hope you are not suggesting they are all gay. because they're not. (not that there might not be similar gay-only gropus, but thats not what these guys seem to be about). at least, based on what i have read.

No, I was not suggesting they are all gay (not that I give a flying fart either way). Women were not mentioned or photographed at all, in the article, with the except of this Sandra Solomon. I was suggesting that women, by and large, tend, (or tended) not to be as interested in movements like that. This is based on my knowledge of these type of groups when I lived in Alberta in the 80s & 90s (they were mostly neo-nazi groups at that time like Terry Long & Aryan Nation, pre-islamaphobia era). Maybe it's changed, who knows - it was merely an observation. Although VICE is kinda known for shock journalism, so maybe they were hyping it up, but the whole mentality of this threeper group disgusts me. I had friends who lived in Provost & Czar who had to deal with the AN & all the crap that comes along with that. I cringe to think that this would be in any way associated with prepping and with law-abiding folks who also owns/use firearms. Obviously, you and I differ in our views of these so-called patriots, so let's just leave it at that. My personal philosophy is live and let live, and that includes all colors & religious views (or in my case, lack thereof).
0 x
HopeImReady
"The thing about smart mother f*ckers, is that they sometimes sound like crazy mother f*ckers to dumb mother f*ckers." -Abraham .”

peppercorn

Postby peppercorn » Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:05 am

Quote "I was suggesting that women, by and large, tend, (or tended) not to be as interested in movements like that. This is based on my knowledge of these type of groups when I lived in Alberta in the 80s & 90s (they were mostly neo-nazi groups at that time like Terry Long & Aryan Nation, pre-islamaphobia era). Maybe it's changed, who knows - it was merely an observation"

You have hit that nail square on the head, Exact same people, Christian Supremacists. I could say "white" Christian Supremacists (99.2 % of them) but it would be redundant to point that out. This is my province and I have no trouble identifying them as such. There are still a good percentage of knuckle draggers in my province, I hate to say it but Alberta does have a earned reputation for such people, but these ones are marginally smarter than their predecessors, no burning crosses this time. They have infiltrated the Western Canada Separation movement as well, though in their enthusiasm to express their desire to hunt muslims out of season, their more extream posts have been removed from that board, with instruction to keep their comments more PG, for PR reasons.

The funniest part to me is that in their enthusiasm to lick American boot leather, prostrate themselves before their great white Christian supremacist leader Trump, and slavishly follow their American handlers, Not one of these "mensa" candidates ever stopped to think what three percenters were, The population that fought against the British/Canadians..us.. in other words Actual TRAITORS!! to us, By name and action!! Raiding my country and killing its people! The very name 3%ers, and it connotations , while I suppose is appropriate in the usa , is the opposite in Canada!, these tards cant think for themselves...They are nothing more than useful idiots for the Americans,... fifth columnists
I know these home schooled failures (not that its always bad) didn't get proper instruction in history, beyond how many animals can fit in a boat (apparently all of them) , and being told that bushes can talk, but your adults now...The bar is a little higher, NOT ONE THING patriotic about these traitors and internal saboteurs to my province and country. Remember that when you look at these people. Use them for amusement purposes..
2 x

Return to “Alberta”