Topic Leader
Canada

Checking in

Postby Duffmanprepper » Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:20 am

Hey all
Been forever since I checked in how's everyone doing theses days
Any big news going around lol
0 x
Preparedness is like a condom , I've rather have it and not need it, rather than need it and not have it

peppercorn

Re: Checking in

Postby peppercorn » Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:16 am

Hello Duff...how goes things? I think everyone is pretty busy these days..though it looks like some Albertans have been busier than others..Must be nice to have so much free time!

https://www.vice.com/en_ca/article/the- ... ign=global

That's all the news I got, though I don't consider it "new" news. Any members you know? ;)
0 x
a puppet is free, so long as it likes its strings.

Dakota
Canada

Postby Dakota » Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:54 pm

Hey, ya it's slower here! But good to hear from ya! Hope to see you next get together!
0 x

Duffmanprepper
Topic Leader
Canada

Postby Duffmanprepper » Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:11 am

Things have been busy with the store and shows but it's nice to have a little time to check in every so often
0 x
Preparedness is like a condom , I've rather have it and not need it, rather than need it and not have it

HopeImReady
Canada

Postby HopeImReady » Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:30 am

Ugh, lovely that preppers are being lumped in with these losers :x (funny how you never/rarely see women in these photos, or mentioned..hmm)
0 x
HopeImReady
"The thing about smart mother f*ckers, is that they sometimes sound like crazy mother f*ckers to dumb mother f*ckers." -Abraham .”

NorthernTrojan
Canada

Postby NorthernTrojan » Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:41 pm

duffmanprepper and peppercorn,

that article looked pretty interesting. those guys seem really motivated and capable. do you know how they can be contacted.?

thanks, brothers.

NT
0 x

NorthernTrojan
Canada

Postby NorthernTrojan » Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:35 pm

HopeImReady,

what are you suggesting about no ladies in threeper pics? i hope you are not suggesting they are all gay. because they're not. (not that there might not be similar gay-only gropus, but thats not what these guys seem to be about). at least, based on what i have read.

patriots - pure and simple.

anyway, it seems like nobody here knows how to find them. guess i'll have to look elsewhere to find where the cool kids hang out. lol...
0 x

peppercorn

Postby peppercorn » Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:58 am

Do I or don't I...But as I think about it, it would be like clubbing a baby seal ( a dumb ugly one), or a 2 year old... sure I could do it, but whats the fun in that....
Guys, Gals..other....You tell me......enie mieny minei...moe...do I swing the club or let it go..... enie , mieny... minei .....Do I hear a moe??
0 x
a puppet is free, so long as it likes its strings.

Return to “Alberta”