• Advertisement

Checking in

Duffmanprepper
Topic Leader
Canada

Re: Checking in

Postby Duffmanprepper » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:22 am

Hey everyone sorry for not keeping up on this site alot life is pretty busy lately
But peppercorn that's an interesting article
Duff
0 x
Preparedness is like a condom , I've rather have it and not need it, rather than need it and not have it

peppercorn

Re: Checking in

Postby peppercorn » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:15 am

Duffmanprepper wrote:Hey everyone sorry for not keeping up on this site alot life is pretty busy lately
But peppercorn that's an interesting article
Duff

Im glad you looked at it, the post has long range impilications,though maybe you didn't read it at first? not judging...It is a interesting article Duff...Not posted too put out to beat up anyone specific up. Rather to raise awarenees. I have been in pm's about it with many others on this board, as well as my follow up post to Dakota regarding meetups at Bridden
Though just from my first post, on the topic, things in Alberta have moved fast, and at tangents...I would say ask me what you are wondering? but posts may be taken down (Due to my response), instead PM if you would like to know more. I will talk with you freely as you have not popped up on the radar of the umbrella organisation of said groups... And how did you miss Edmonton in your sales shows, I would have stopped by??
0 x
a puppet is free, so long as it likes its strings.

Return to “Alberta”