• Advertisement

Cabin

term0shad
Canada

Cabin

Postby term0shad » Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:31 am

Any one interested in a 10ft x 10ft with loft cabin. Going to build a few. Just took down a few huge tree's. Let me know if interested. Pm me. Work out a price from there. It's not like i have a lack of tree's here. Plus a Alaska saw mill helps to build them.
0 x

rorschach
Canada

Re: Cabin

Postby rorschach » Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:56 am

Interesting proposal.

Have you built these before? Do you have a description and/or pictures?

What degree of customization is available? Rough-ins for wood stove, etc.?

How is it transported to the desired site? What kind of foundation / slab is provided?

Ball park price?
0 x
- Rorschach -

term0shad
Canada

Postby term0shad » Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:25 am

Well not small one's lol full size cabins in slave lake 2 of them. But realy easy compared to logs you have to crane in. Be 6 windows 2 doors. In case you want to add another or up against a house. Roof slanted to one side and loft up top. Plus electrical run and water lines. 5000g for that style. Yes will have a spot for stove. Transportation is extra. That depends on distance. Come apart and will be put together at site. Yes we could do custom style outside and inside stuff. Would have to sit down and go over what you want. Slab and footing can be done by us or you to save money. All are on skids style. Also out of real tree's not this fake shit they call a log cabin. If you want pm me. Will show a few pictures on styles we plan on building. Also 10x10 on inside not outside.
0 x

term0shad
Canada

Postby term0shad » Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:37 am

Forgot to say. We will also be starting a work shop on log cabins and wood working this winter. Plus a web page. We make most are stuff out of diamond willow for furniture and so on. Plus walking sticks. We also sell bulk diamond willow at 5 bucks a foot.
0 x

Return to “Alberta”