Postby Learner » Mon Dec 25, 2017 3:56 pm

Merry Christmas everyone.
0 x

helicopilot
Topic Leader
Canada

Re: Merry Christmas

Postby helicopilot » Mon Dec 25, 2017 5:15 pm

And to you as well Learner! Anyone got any fancy new prepper stuff under the tree?
0 x

farmgal
Canada

Postby farmgal » Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:04 pm

Nothing fancy, new winter boots, heavy duty leaved and lined gloves, long underwear and new winter gear over cloths and a new copper cookwear pot from my mom. o and a awesome new butcher knife from my dad that you switch out blades in, can not wait to try it soon
0 x
http://livingmydreamlifeonthefarm.wordpress.com/

Wayne
Canada

Postby Wayne » Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:45 pm

I hope that everyone had a great Christmas. My heart goes out to the 50,000 + homes that experienced a power outage in Nova Scotia at around 2:30 PM yesterday. Many will be out of power until Wednesday.

The outage was caused by freezing rain and winds over 100 KPH. Our lights flickered and my wife was worried that the Turkey wouldn't get cooked... Christmas dinner is about the worst time for something like this to happen...
0 x

peppercorn

Postby peppercorn » Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:48 am

Learner- Merry Christmas to you. and those who partake.... Pardon the delay, busy as hell right now. Learner I have noticed your solid, year after year well wishes at Christmas time, And please note I mean that observation genuinely, not with the malice, The Malice I would happily throw at others....Well not Happily but I will say deservedly .....As someone who has in there night stand both the old testimate, and the new, Plus the NkJv, and I think one other, Best wishes for you....even though I reject fully what You are celebrating., I have no problem saying Merry Christmas to you and yours.......If that you brings you pleasure.
0 x
a puppet is free, so long as it likes its strings.

kootenay kid
Canada

Postby kootenay kid » Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:01 pm

Best of the season to all of you, and a very happy and healthy , safe New Year.
0 x

Return to “Alberta”