• Advertisement

Kamloops Preppers.

Tinfoilhats

Re: Kamloops Preppers.

Postby Tinfoilhats » Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:06 pm

I'm moving to kamloops soon, I will be living off grid, but I don't really care about how I'm helping the earth, the property has no power and that's what I need to do. lol
0 x

ndn

Postby ndn » Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:26 pm

i live in lillooet bc 2 hours from loops and frequent a lot ,wood be good to meet more preeppers
0 x
Thank you

NDN

zakary

Postby zakary » Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:07 pm

this would be vary cool. i am vary interested in getting a group going. would be soo cool hearing other peoples idea's on how to become more sustainable and if possible actually meeting up and possibly trying to put theys ideas in to practices. but as it stands it might be a good idea to keep this online as it will be easier to communicate and share ideas and see what works and what dose not. use this as a platform to hammer out an idea that works so we can spread it and people can easily replicate it. my main goals are to find a way of producing energy or electricity cheaply and reliably
0 x

CountryGirl
Canada

Postby CountryGirl » Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:41 pm

Hey Kamloopsians! I just found this site and am excited to get together with like-minded people. It would be great if there were training classes and meetings so we could get to know each other. I’d be happy to teach a class in some things I’m knowledgeable about like First Aid, food preservation or mental health skills. Looking forward to meeting some people. :D

Warmest regards,
Country Girl
0 x

Jimbo Jones
Canada

Postby Jimbo Jones » Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:46 am

Im in the area if this is still a thing !
0 x

Return to “British Columbia”