• Advertisement

Financial collapse anyone? Nanaimo BC

Blackknight88

Financial collapse anyone? Nanaimo BC

Postby Blackknight88 » Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:59 pm

Located in Nanaimo BC..Looking to join or start a prepper group. I've been prepping for a couple of years. Have quite a bit of survivalist experience. Never can seem to learn enough. Like to teach as well....
0 x
The prudent see danger and take refuge but the simple keep going and suffer for it...

jonesy

Re: Financial collapse anyone? Nanaimo BC

Postby jonesy » Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:14 am

10 minutes down the road...
0 x
One is none, two is one.

Blackknight88

Postby Blackknight88 » Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:02 pm

Cool. I read a couple of your posts but figured you were in Nanaimo. Doesn't seem like there is a lot of life on this forum..../
0 x
The prudent see danger and take refuge but the simple keep going and suffer for it...

Knuckle

Postby Knuckle » Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:59 pm

I'm.....still.......breathing..... :oops:
0 x

Blackknight88

Postby Blackknight88 » Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:34 pm

Hey Knuckle..You in Nanaimo as well?
0 x

Knuckle

Postby Knuckle » Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:53 pm

Blackknight88 wrote:Hey Knuckle..You in Nanaimo as well?

naw, Ontario, but I wanted you to know the board isn't dead, just I think most members don't say much in case Big Brother moves them up on their shopping list of who's door to knock on first! I like it there though and even went there to buy a couple of Harley's I bought cheap on eBay back in 2001. I loved how so many musicians traveled bar to bar and played a short set before moving on each Sunday. I toured the island and crossed paths with the same folks as I too was doing my own sort of circuit (even though I don't drink). I'm also envious that you don't have any mosquitos there and swore to bring you some next time round :lol:
0 x

Blackknight88

Postby Blackknight88 » Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:17 pm

Blood sucking insects are numerous..Just in the rain forest. Black horse fly's too.. As far as moving up the list with big brother..I'll be long gone before they organize the door to door searches for anything of strategic value.
0 x

jonesy

Postby jonesy » Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:07 am

Forum still alive. Just needs to get some more numbers regularly visiting.
0 x
One is none, two is one.

Knuckle

Postby Knuckle » Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:07 am

Well, it's good to see another member has joined the ranks of those with an opinion ;) And I too am a believer that the most likely scenario that anyone should prepare for is financial collapse of the US dollar. There are other links along this line of thinking and the biggest active is viewtopic.php?f=50&t=5111http://internationalpreppersnetwork.net/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=5111 .

I'd like to hear your thoughts on this subject so post either place and see if you can light a fire under others butts to challenge your opinion. This is how we get a more rounded idea of what the future may bring and how folks can better prepare for the unforeseen.
0 x

paul

Postby paul » Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:00 pm

I live in Duncan. Perhaps we should meet over coffee some weekend, and perhaps with others, we can plan something.
0 x

Return to “British Columbia”