• Advertisement

Okanagan Preppers?

caringangie

Re: Okanagan Preppers?

Postby caringangie » Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:50 pm

Hi Everyone!

I am in Vernon, single mom, just bought a house with 0.39 acre (would have loved to buy an acreage, but on my own that was not happening)

I am looking to connect with like minded people..preppers..in the Vernon area.

I have been researching many topics around ancient texts and prophesies and with the Earth going through so many significant changes, I have come to the conclusion that yes..SHTF is on the horizon.

I am interested in people who genuinely are focused to help each other through these touch times ahead.

Just FYI I am not a super religious person, but I do believe some of the things in different scriptures.
I consider myself a free thinker, spiritual, kind person (unless you mess with me, my family or someone else who doesnt deserve it)

Are there any meetings coming up?

Thanks!
0 x

Wideawake

Postby Wideawake » Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:28 am

Hi Caringangie,

I'm down in Osoyoos/Oliver area with a friend, two guys in our late 40's, both single, no kids. When the SHTF, there'll likely be a small group that will join us. Happy to connect sometime with others, cause, yeah, we'll all need to help each other out.
0 x

backtotheland

Postby backtotheland » Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:55 am

I live in the Lumby area. Would love to chat with other locals and get to know people out here. My focus is on homesteading and being as self-sufficient as possible, but I know the importance of a good network of like-minded people as well.
0 x

PrepStarter

Postby PrepStarter » Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:01 am

Hi. I live in Vernon. Just starting out on this prepper journey. Would love to meet up with others doing the same to share/learn.
0 x

tinman1

Postby tinman1 » Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:38 pm

hi. vernon area. would like to meet likeminded for share and learning
0 x

scooter
Canada

Postby scooter » Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:27 pm

I live in the vernon area, I would like to meet other preppers in the area share ideas and ultimately be part of a group with a bug out plan and location. I am not looking be part of any group that is associated with religion of any kind. I have various skills including mechanical, construction, and most importantly a lot of common sense. I have been prepping to some degree for 2 years. Any communication with like minded people would be welcome.
Last edited by scooter on Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x

farmgal
Canada

Postby farmgal » Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:38 pm

hi Scooter, you need to post a min of 3 posts on the board in order to be able to contact members by the private message system. I won't tell you to take down your email but I would recommend it.. just comment on two more threads or posts and you will have full access to the sytems
0 x
http://livingmydreamlifeonthefarm.wordpress.com/

scooter
Canada

Postby scooter » Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:23 am

Hi farmgal, thanx for the tip :)
0 x

wkthiker
Canada

Postby wkthiker » Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:24 am

I live in the Central Okanagan and am looking for like minded people to communicate with. I'm fairly new to prepping, although I've done a fair bit of reading. I enjoy hiking, camping/backpacking and canoeing.
0 x

farmgal
Canada

Postby farmgal » Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:30 pm

Welcome and Hi Wkthinker, just to let you know, you need to have three posts on the board in order to have your or others use the Private Message system, this is in place to keep the board free of spam and bots.. but it means that if folks are interested in connecting with your privately on the board, they will not be able to do so until you post at least twice more..

Hope you will enjoy the board
0 x
http://livingmydreamlifeonthefarm.wordpress.com/

Return to “British Columbia”