• Advertisement

Cariboo/Chilcotin

Cariboo Skidoo
Canada

Re: Cariboo/Chilcotin

Postby Cariboo Skidoo » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:24 am

Hey Aaron, I live east of Quesnel and started prepping ten years ago but got discouraged with the whole scene. People thinking you're crazy and all that crap. Most people I know are spoiled brats who couldn't survive a week without the internet or their electricity. Well, anyways I'm back into the scene since I've become a bachelor recently. I have a small lot in the trees, a very small off grid house and shed/workshop, and have had chickens for about 7 or 8 years now. I've also been collecting antiques for 10 years, things that can be used without electricity. Tools, household stuff. I have been working in Barkerville off and on for years also and have become obsessed with old school living. I am currently the blacksmith in Barkerville. Next time you're there come say hi. I'm going to build a small blacksmith shop, and a root cellar next year I hope.
I am a bit of a hermit and don't go into town much, but thought I would say hi regardless. It's nice to know there are others in the Cariboo.

Andrew

ps - I'm also an Aaron but go by my middle name.
0 x

Tarnthewoodsman
Canada

Postby Tarnthewoodsman » Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:01 am

Hello. We are just out of Clearwater. We've been doing it for awhile and are always happy to meet others and swap ideas.
0 x

gmurphy

Postby gmurphy » Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:35 am

If anyone is curious, I have met arronbouge. A stand up guy, if your bored and want to talk prepping, he drinks coffee, likes guns, and has a few like minded friends.
0 x

aaronbouge
Canada

Postby aaronbouge » Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:21 am

Hey there. Havent checked in for a long time. Ill send you guys a pm.
0 x

aaronbouge
Canada

Postby aaronbouge » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:06 pm

Just wanted to throw it out there. I will be in Kamloops Sunday April 23 attending the gun show. If anyone would like to meet down in Kamloops, send me a PM.
0 x

Odin Gray
Canada

Postby Odin Gray » Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:58 am

aaronbouge wrote:Just wanted to throw it out there. I will be in Kamloops Sunday April 23 attending the gun show. If anyone would like to meet down in Kamloops, send me a PM.

Anything good at the Kamloops Gun Show this year?

I haven't found any really good deals there for a couple of years so didn't go this time.
0 x

aaronbouge
Canada

Postby aaronbouge » Wed May 03, 2017 10:39 pm

First time going and I went on the Sunday. Many empty tables when I went and basically zero ammunition. West rifle did however have a slight deal on their Mosins. Not a great deal but I couldn't help myself. Had to grab one. Glad I did.
0 x

Return to “British Columbia”