• Advertisement

Cariboo/Chilcotin

aaronbouge
Canada

Cariboo/Chilcotin

Postby aaronbouge » Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:51 pm

Well I haven't posted on awhile, because quite frankly it seems almost pointless? These threads are very slow moving and every time someone in the area pretends to be interested in meeting it falls through. But here goes:

I have been prepping for several years. I have a homestead near Williams Lake and have kind of an informal group both up here and down in the lower mainland of like minded people who I have grown to trust in a SHTF situation. I am looking to meet more.

Do you live anywhere in the Cariboo/Chilcotin? Are you interested in meeting preppers/homesteaders/hunters/survuvalists/etc. such as yourself? Do you live outside this geographical area, but occasionally pass through and see it as beneficial in having allies in this area? If so, then please reply. Or send me a PM. Myself, and other in thr area would like to meet you. There is a local Tim Hortons perfect for coffee drinking.

I look foward to some responses.

Aaron
0 x

silveropportunity

Re: Cariboo/Chilcotin

Postby silveropportunity » Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:50 am

Hi Aaron,
Just joined today and saw your post...we live in the Shuswap but do occasionally travel to the 100 Mile House area. We have just started as far as homesteading goes...just bought a place on 6 acres and are going to start with chickens, bees and probably a few goats. We stock supplies ie- food, MRE's, and some other things that I may mention at another time.
We are not pleased with the way this world is going and are looking for like minded individuals to talk with, learn from and exchange ideas etc.
I am on here trying to find more people, more often than not discussing things like chem trails, Monsanto, new world order, buying silver and gold with the everyday people in town doesn't work...they look at you like "you're out to lunch." they just don't realize that they are the ones that are going to struggle (to say the least) if SHTF.

Silveropportunity
0 x

bcprepper1
Canada

Postby bcprepper1 » Sun Jan 31, 2016 6:28 pm

Hi Aaron, i too live in wl area and have bol location
I have been prepping for about 5 years now and am always looking for like minded individuals.
0 x

aaronbouge
Canada

Postby aaronbouge » Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:47 am

Excellent. I am fairly new to homesteading too. I have goats, and bees. Am getting chickens amd rabbits in the spring. Let me know next time you will be in the area, will arrange to meet for coffee if your down.

Aaron
0 x

albertaborn
Location: I am multi provincial in my living, but Alberta will always be home
Canada

Postby albertaborn » Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:17 am

I am north of Quesnel a lot of the year always looking to meet like minded / right minded people.
0 x
Things I say are my opinion, which is like belly buttons everybody has one.
Anything I say is not meant to anger or offend just to encourage discussion between adults.

aaronbouge
Canada

Postby aaronbouge » Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:36 pm

Hey there Albertaborn. I am in Quesnel regularily. Shoot me a Pm and perhaps we can set sonething up and meet for coffee. There are several like minded people in the area and always looking to meet more.

Aaron
0 x

glasshouse
Canada

Postby glasshouse » Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:58 am

Hey I don't head up to the Cariboo often but wanted to say hi and wish you all luck. Been homesteading in the Kootenays for a couple years. Chickens, pigs, bees and gardening so far. Also recently into hunting and sport shooting. Anyway good luck and God bless.
0 x

ol'warrior

Postby ol'warrior » Wed Apr 06, 2016 3:11 am

Just wanted to jump in and say hi, im in the interior, hope to meet up with some of you guys one day
0 x

aaronbouge
Canada

Postby aaronbouge » Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:20 pm

Hey there olwarrior and glasshouse. Where abouts are you guys? Would love to meet for coffee. I also own bee hives, goats, and soon chickens and rabbits too. Also an active hunter, shooter and gardner. Shoot me a PM will set something up.

Aaron
0 x

aaronbouge
Canada

Postby aaronbouge » Tue May 31, 2016 3:39 am

Just want to put the call out there again. Is there anyone between Kamloops and Prince George who are serious about prepping? I am interested in meeting for coffee. Interested in people who are more doers then talkers. Lets meet for coffee.

Aaron
0 x

Return to “British Columbia”