• Advertisement

Land to park an RV

Wideawake

Land to park an RV

Postby Wideawake » Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:48 am

Looking to get off the expensive RV park plan, move to a piece of land, hopefully near water. Have my own power source, just need a quiet, secluded spot to park. Want to grow vegetables and become self sufficient, willing to share the bounty of course. Just myself, no family, no kids. Willing to pay $100 a month for this, again, no power, no water, nothing but a spot to park and hopefully a little area to grow vegetables.
0 x

helicopilot
Topic Leader
Canada

Re: Land to park an RV

Postby helicopilot » Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:31 am

Looking to get off the expensive RV park plan, move to a piece of land, hopefully near water. Have my own power source, just need a quiet, secluded spot to park. Want to grow vegetables and become self sufficient, willing to share the bounty of course. Just myself, no family, no kids. Willing to pay $100 a month for this, again, no power, no water, nothing but a spot to park and hopefully a little area to grow vegetables.
0 x

Wideawake

Postby Wideawake » Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:37 am

Helicopilot, did you mean to copy my post? Don't see any of your own words.
0 x

helicopilot
Topic Leader
Canada

Postby helicopilot » Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:38 pm

Wideawake wrote:Helicopilot, did you mean to copy my post? Don't see any of your own words.

Weird...

I wrote (or thought I wrote) : there was a post not long ago about someone offering just that, though it was in AB if my memory serves me well. Not sure if you are specifically looking for something in BC.
0 x

jonesy

Postby jonesy » Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:09 pm

Not sure where you want to be in BC....
0 x
One is none, two is one.

Return to “British Columbia”