• Advertisement

Anyone still here?

Syn

Re: Anyone still here?

Postby Syn » Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:50 am

Miracle Valley is tucked in behind Hatzic Valley on the north side of the Fraser River east of Mission . Its a small little slice of heaven I share with cougar and bear ( mostly the bear ). It is rather rich in more self reliant sort of folks , an ecclectic mix of organic homesteaders and drug affiliates .
0 x

term0shad
Canada

Postby term0shad » Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:40 am

Well just had a meet with 3 others in my area. Was nice to see others that think like me. Working on a get together at my location. But will have to be tents for now till i get road up to where it needs to be. Clay road sucks if it rains to much. Specialy when you have idiots drive on it wet and get stuck. Will keep everyone upto date. Will talk it over with my other half and partner tomorrow. He reading the mag info. Mutual assistance group stuff tonight.
0 x

kootenay kid
Canada

Postby kootenay kid » Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:11 pm

Thanks, Syn for the info on your little slice of heaven. Kind of sounds like ours, with the same eclectic mix of folk.
We have a great little backwater spot just a few metres from our place, where I took the kids and grandkids for a cool down swim yesterday. Next weekend we will go to another beach about 5 properties downriver, where I can walk out to my chin, on sand, and still not be in the current. It's absolutely wonderful.
0 x

Tarnthewoodsman
Canada

Postby Tarnthewoodsman » Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:28 am

Lots of us are here. Few of us are internet types. Ha ha.
0 x

Return to “British Columbia”