• Advertisement

Anyone still around here?

westshield

Anyone still around here?

Postby westshield » Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:45 am

I used to post to the IPN by the name thessalonian. I have since changed things up as I have opened a new store (albeit online only at the moment) called West Shield Outpost.

This is a preparedness / self-reliant living retail/service store. I'm still quite new, and while my site has a pretty good selection, I'm working on getting more. It's just that I'm bankrolling it all on my credit card until I get my business plan finished and take it to the bank. That being said, my actual stock is limited, but if you'd like anything let me know and I'll get it in as quick as the mail will move it.

I'm wondering if we might be able to jump start this forum again? I've put a link on my site hoping that might help. I hope to hear from you soon.
0 x
There are more people prepared for a zombie apocalypse than a week without electricity.

To fix that check out www.westshieldoutpost.ca

prep2live

Re: Anyone still around here?

Postby prep2live » Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:03 pm

your prices seem comparable but do you offer free shipping at a certain amount?
0 x

westshield

Postby westshield » Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:49 am

Hey Prep2live, I'm sorry i didn't receive a notification of your responce to my post here. Thanks for checking us out. We have tried to be diligent at making sure my prices are comparable. We do provide free shipping on orders over $150.00. I still haven't though written out all our shipping and warranty policies, nor am I able to figure certain shipping polices as I'm unsure of how to add these policies on the Shopify platform. Most of my shipping rates are under quoted as I'd rather carry that cost upon myself than my customer pay more than what is necessary.
0 x
There are more people prepared for a zombie apocalypse than a week without electricity.

To fix that check out www.westshieldoutpost.ca

DaScribbler
Canada

Postby DaScribbler » Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:44 am

Good to see a Manitoba Supplier with decent pricing.

If you can keep offering Free Shipping, you'll be busy :)
0 x
DaScribbler

Return to “Manitoba”