• Advertisement

lets meet and organize

westshield

lets meet and organize

Postby westshield » Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:56 pm

Hey fellow Manitoba preppers and homesteaders, my name is Ryan Banman. I was wondering if we might be able to plan a gathering and start a local group to grow and share experiences together. I live east outside of Winnipeg. Anyone near?
0 x
There are more people prepared for a zombie apocalypse than a week without electricity.

To fix that check out www.westshieldoutpost.ca

vibes

Re: lets meet and organize

Postby vibes » Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:16 pm

I'd be interested in discussing this.
0 x

westshield

Postby westshield » Tue Oct 27, 2015 4:37 am

hey Vibes, i apologize of rnot repsonding or not even being on the forum for so long. I've been a little overwhelmed with restructuring my business. I have now been able to put more time into my online store and hope to put more time into pursuing this.

Perhaps we could start with a monthly meet? in my experience, its best to set a day and keep it consistant. Maybe the first, 2nd, 3rd etc saturday of the month?

I could most likely get a friend to join us, but this would have to be a group we build. Still interested?
0 x
There are more people prepared for a zombie apocalypse than a week without electricity.

westshield

Postby westshield » Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:02 am

Hey all, so I'm going to plan your meet for January 9th. I simply meet to try and organizations I've a plan on a way to go forward. I figure we can meet at the Tim Horton's on Dugald Rd just East of Lagimodiere.

It's usually not that busy there on the weekend. But since West Shield Outpost Doesn't yet have a brick an mortar store, it's a pla to start. Let me kno if you can make it
0 x

racs333

Postby racs333 » Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:36 pm

new blood here, was looking to see who was local and if there was anyone still around. i see i missed the meeting. nice to meet everyone here. been into prepping outside for about 4 years now. got a decent BOV, and pretty well rounded in skills. im life scout, i am american immigrated up about 15 years ago. i didnt see a introduction forum page. but hello.
0 x

Daxdog

Postby Daxdog » Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:14 am

Hey Ryan. Let me know when the next meet is. I will try
to make it.
Paul
0 x

westshield

Postby westshield » Sun Feb 07, 2016 4:13 pm

Hey guys, sweet, two responses in one day lol. Ya, so it's been a little slow going getting a group to meet. In fact, we haven't met even once yet. I wanted to organize it so that every second Saturday we would meet. That qou be this coming Saturday, but it happens to be my wife's bday this coming weekend so I wouldn't be able to. But it doesn't mean I have to be there all the time right ;).

What do you guys think? I've got a couple other buddies who would join us for sure. We are on the east side of Winnipeg, what would be a somewhat central location for you guys? For now, I was just thinking we could meet at a Timmies for first meet and brainstorming. Unfortunately, my store is still just an online store, but my plan is for a brick and mortar store which can be used as our hq. There we could do all sorts of food storage preps, and such.
0 x

Daxdog

Postby Daxdog » Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:09 am

I am also looking at picking up some bags and oxygen absorbers Ryan. When we set a date I will place an order and pick it up at the meet if that works.
Paul
0 x

racs333

Postby racs333 » Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:59 pm

what day is the meet this saturday?
0 x

westshield

Postby westshield » Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:44 pm

Hey guys, I'm sorry, I've been really busy at m full time trucking job. Not much screen time while driving;)

So if any any you are up to meet this weekend, I'm available.

Daxdog, right now my supply of bags an absorbers are limited to the 2L size bags, an 300cc absorbers. Is that ok?
0 x

Return to “Manitoba”