• Advertisement

Manitoba Preppers

WinnipegArcher

Manitoba Preppers

Postby WinnipegArcher » Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:33 pm

Hey guys! it's my first post so I just wanted to tell you who I am and what I'm about as well as what I prep for.

so I'm about me: I'm 16, I live in Manitoba. my family lives in Winnipeg but we also have a farm in Vita. I don't like to rely on firearms but prefer bows, recurve bows to be more specific and I'm quite good with my Martin Jaguar Elite. I practice a lot, at least 4 times a week.

I mainly prep for WROL sitatautions such as economic collapse, invasion of Canada, or war.

my main SHTF principle is stealth. that's another reason I like my bow, it's quiet and I'm good with it. I prefer camouflage to anything, hunting camo over military. Big fan of girlie suits though.

I'll answer any questions anyone has, or if anyone wants to bounce ideas with me lemme know
0 x

westshield

Re: Manitoba Preppers

Postby westshield » Tue Oct 27, 2015 4:18 am

Hey Winnipeg Archer, It's been a while since i've been on the forums. I've been quite busy with a restructering of my trucking business an have even sadly neglected my prepper business. I am though getting back into it all now though.

I live in the Rm of Springfield on a hobby farm. I am the owner of Sandman Industries Ltd. we provide blasting abrasives to sandblasters and silica sadn to casting foundries. all this until West Shield Outpost can sustain my family full time. this is my online prepper store. check it out ;)

I am also an archer. While i own several guns, I started shooting and hunting with a bow, an am still a better shot with my bow (albeit a compound) . I do have a recurve, but its old and a little too high of a draw weight so i don't particularily like shooting it, and so havent practiced as much with it.

As for prepping, i prep also with the idea (i believe certain) economic collapse. although, there are many more things that may happen that could be more certain, or at least more probable, like a job loss, an illness in the family which could cause severe financial burden, or a severe winter storm which could trap us in home or cause power loss for weeks.

Anyways, i hope that you can help keep this forum lively. Often i need a reminder to keep invovled in forums...lol
0 x
There are more people prepared for a zombie apocalypse than a week without electricity.

To fix that check out www.westshieldoutpost.ca

Return to “Manitoba”