• Advertisement

Jan 14/17 meeting

westshield

Jan 14/17 meeting

Postby westshield » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:12 pm

I know it's short notice, but this Saturday is a group meeting. We are looking to take a tour of 3 Guys Greens' Aquaponics system. We will thenbrainstorm on turning our own fish tanks into small countertop Aquaponics Systems.
Were looking to be at 3 Guys Greens for 9am on Saturday ( Jeff perhaps you can add the location in the comments?)
I know it's short notice, but I hope to see you there.
0 x
There are more people prepared for a zombie apocalypse than a week without electricity.

To fix that check out www.westshieldoutpost.ca

Constant Vigilance
Canada

Re: Jan 14/17 meeting

Postby Constant Vigilance » Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:56 am

I just found this site and looks like I just missed the meetup. I am currently prepping solo, and have some basic outdoor skills but would like to learn more. I'm interested in meeting up with some like-minded people, so I will check back for the next meetup. Very glad to find there are some others doing the same thing!
0 x

westshield

Re: Jan 14/17 meeting

Postby westshield » Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:43 pm

Hey Constant Vigilance, great to hear from you. It would be great to have you part of our small group. We have been a little off and on. Sometimes I am unable to think of something to do as a group lol. I've been thinking though that perhaps if theres no activity that we can think of to do that week, who says just meeting up for a coffee and all getting to know each other better is a bad thing eh?

Well, the next 'meeting' is more of a skill shop that i somethimes put together for my West Shield Outpost store. Its the Non-restricted and Restricted Firearms class. Do you have both of your firearms licenece?
0 x
There are more people prepared for a zombie apocalypse than a week without electricity.

To fix that check out www.westshieldoutpost.ca

Return to “Manitoba”