• Advertisement

Barrie Area Prepper Community

ICRCC

Re: Barrie Area Prepper Community

Postby ICRCC » Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:48 am

Hello Fironside and greetings from Northern Ontario. You might want to split your email address in your signature up so that we can understand it i.e. fironside at hotmail dot com. With all the Google bots etc that troll the site you might end up getting a lot of junk mail
0 x

henry

Postby henry » Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:05 am

OK just set the time and place like I said I am yet to meet somebody that is seriously into prepping .Who shows up shows up.I just retire from my business so I am free any time.Just post clearly the location and time.I hope ICRCC you will be there I like to meet you.
Henry
0 x

logger1

Postby logger1 » Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:09 am

i am heading moose hunting from oct 3 - 12 anytime after that ..but lets make a date ....logger1
0 x

stevec

Postby stevec » Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:27 am

hey there, I am a Barrie resident. just found you guys. are you up and running yet, my wife and I are interested
thanks
steve
0 x

stevec

Postby stevec » Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:06 am

hello folks, my wife and I are looking for a group in Barrie if you would have us
thanks
steve
0 x

ICRCC

Postby ICRCC » Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:30 pm

Fironside you might want to split your email address up so that we can understand it but automated web robots cannot i.e. fironside at hotmail dot com. With all the Google bots etc that troll the site you could end up getting a lot of junk mail. If you want to change your post select it and choose the edit tab on the left.
0 x

Che
Topic Leader

Postby Che » Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:43 am

Count me in as well. I'm not far from Barrie and would be interested in connecting with you folks.
0 x
Intelligent Survival Networking for Enhancing Knowledge and Resources
Ontario Preppers Ontario Preparedness

Ace

Postby Ace » Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:19 am

I know this post is fairly old but I have been trying to connect with people in the Barrie area an apparently know one wants to meet up lol so i found this post an im gonna try again seem everyone on this post is more then willing to get together so did you all end up getting together? an would you all be interested in getting together in Barrie?I am really new to prepping an this web site so if it is easier to communicate threw email the just let me know an ill give you mine.

-Ace
0 x

villager
Canada

Postby villager » Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:55 pm

Ace, there are a few known folks around barrie, but for various reasons may not be visiting the site right at this time....vacations, business,...who knows....but don't give up... folks may also want to read a bit more about newbies before making contact.
There are more in the gta/durham/hamilton/london area, for sure. Some of those are looking for opportunities beyond barrie, ultimately.
Check out Che's recent posting about a meet in barrie in coming september....where a dozen of us met last year.
0 x

Ace

Postby Ace » Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:25 pm

Thank you ,i seen one post by Che but it was from 2013 haven't seen one for 2014 i look though thank you for the response.

-Ace
0 x

Return to “Ontario”