• Advertisement

Looking for Preppers In and Near Kingston

PrepperCola

Looking for Preppers In and Near Kingston

Postby PrepperCola » Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:41 am

Hey guys, my name's Cole. I'm 20 years old and have been prepping since i was 16. Yeah, I'm new to the game but I've done my homework and have a system that will work for me and my family. I considered "lone-wolfing it", but this is a poor strategy for long-term survival. I possess some skills, I do not claim to be the best at what I do, but I am experienced in automotive repair, construction (housing/residential planning and building), fabrication (welding), first aid, large-scale farming/cultivation and food prep/water purification. While I possess a variety of other basic skills, these are what should stand out because of their implication on long term survival. I feel as if these are homesteading skills that will allow a group of us to maintain a location more efficiently. I'm a fairly easy going guy, takes a lot to get me going and I'm able to remain cool under most circumstances. I'm flexible with people whom I know and respect, but I know when the limit to that flexibility is.. in other words I'm charitable but know when and when-not to be.

I am looking for like-minded folks who have the bug-in/homestead ideology. I'm looking to form partnerships and bonds with people I can trust and that I know are knowledgeable and self-sufficient. If there are enough of us, I would (ideally) like to setup meet-and-greets to form a cohesive group and coordinate with each other.

Also, I would like to learn how to use various forms of comms, I could learn via the internet.. but in-person is far better, experience-wise.

Thanks and keep on keepin' on.
0 x

PrepHer
Canada

Re: Looking for Preppers In and Near Kingston

Postby PrepHer » Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:43 pm

Hi Preppercola, Try to make it to the August preppers meet-up at Larose Forest just outside of Ottawa. See the post about it. There are people coming from all over.
PrepHer
0 x

RapidSurvival
Canada

Postby RapidSurvival » Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:42 pm

If you need any gear or supplies I can help out. Coupon code CPN for a forum member discount.
0 x
Eric Pinkerton- Owner of Rapid Survival
72 Hour Survival Kits
Emergency Preparedness Equipment
http://www.rapidsurvival.com

PrepperFF712

Postby PrepperFF712 » Sun Jun 19, 2016 2:39 am

I'm a prepper located in Belleville, not too far from you. PM me for contact info.
0 x

45D

Postby 45D » Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:36 pm

In Ottawa area but travel to the Kingston area regularily.
0 x

Che
Topic Leader

Postby Che » Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:42 pm

PrepperCola wrote:Hey guys, my name's Cole. I'm 20 years old and have been prepping since i was 16.

For some reason I find it inspiring to see such young people getting into preparedness at such a young age. Congratulations for reaching out to the community and understanding the value of networking. Not everyone will reach this stage. At the risk of sounding discouraging it’s going to take a bit more then posting here. With that said you may want to entertain joining groups, networks and attend events which compliment prepping such as anything to do with bushcraft, primitive skills, self reliance, communications, etc. Preppers can be found within these areas.

It’s going to take work and dedication, however, trust me when I say the right people are out there.
0 x
Intelligent Survival Networking for Enhancing Knowledge and Resources
Ontario Preppers Ontario Preparedness

Return to “Ontario”