Postby farmgal » Fri May 19, 2017 5:26 pm

Wonderful, I will add you to the list!
0 x
http://livingmydreamlifeonthefarm.wordpress.com/

Brownacres
Canada

Re: Eastern Ottawa and Area Summer Get Together Aug 12th

Postby Brownacres » Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:23 pm

When will you be sending the exact address of the event and is there any get togethers for the sale or trade of used and new preppers equipment? Looking forward to the 12th, so we can learn and meet people in our own area with the future in mind.
0 x

Adagio
Canada

Postby Adagio » Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:36 am

So folks the meet is only a month away and we are working tirelessly on getting things ready. We have had to make a few changes to the line-up in order to fit everything in.

The Komboucha presentation is off the agenda to make room for Rabbits 101. However, if participants are interested scoobies (including the recipe for feeding them) they will be available at a minimal price.

Lunch is no longer going to be a potluck. We will have fruits and desserts for the lunch hour available at no cost and coffee and tea will be available throughout the day at no charge. So bring your lunch with you.

This year there is no official barter table. Although bartering can be done off to the side if you’re interested but you may wish to arrange any bartering with folks before the event via pms.

We have received a number of prize donations. The local 4H club has donated 30 pollinating flower packages to be handed out to the first 30 attendees. The presenter of Edible Landscaping -Growing food in plain site has donated one of her books to the cause. She will have others available for purchase at the end of the program. Well worth the $20. A basket of handmade soap, lotions and creams will also be up for grabs and so many more prizes sure to tickle your fancy. We are still accepting prize donations, so if you’re so inclined we would be more than happy to include them on the prize table. Just send farmgal or myself a pm to let us know.

As you know last year it rained like cats and dogs and even though we managed quite well we decided that renting a hall was the way to go. This way rain or shine we are a go without the inconvenience. Up to now all the events were for paid for from out of our own pockets and we decided that this year we would set up a donation envelope to help us along. It is by no means mandatory but it sure would help.

Remember the address is not being posted on line. Only confirmed participants will be provided with the physical address via private message to Farmgal or myself. For those members who have not achieved the 3 post minimum to enable the private message function, I encourage you to post a little something on the board. P.S. Farmgal as been holding off sending out the message regarding the address until we have a few more confirmed participants.

I’m so looking forward to seeing and chatting with everyone.
1 x

farmgal
Canada

Postby farmgal » Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:08 pm

Thank you for the update and overview..

Its coming together very well, we are going to have a lots of door prizes, we are going to have a busy day with a ton of information being presented, please bring your paper and pens.
0 x

PrepHer
Canada

Postby PrepHer » Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:48 pm

Is this still happening next weekend?
0 x

HopeImReady
Canada

Postby HopeImReady » Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:01 am

I hope it is..I haven't received a PM with the address. I sent a PM about a door prize, but weirdly it's not showing in my sentbox...
0 x
HopeImReady
"The thing about smart mother f*ckers, is that they sometimes sound like crazy mother f*ckers to dumb mother f*ckers." -Abraham .”

farmgal
Canada

Postby farmgal » Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:05 pm

ok, weird.. yes it is. Aug 12th, its on.. its happening, its got door prizes and so forth..

I will send both of you ladies the address info.. Hope I am ready, no message from you..

if others are having issues that way.. let me know and will send email address to you or message me on my blog an I will get back to you
0 x

farmgal
Canada

Postby farmgal » Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:09 pm

ok messages sent in pm to both of you..
0 x

HopeImReady
Canada

Postby HopeImReady » Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:13 pm

Got it - thanks :)
0 x
HopeImReady
"The thing about smart mother f*ckers, is that they sometimes sound like crazy mother f*ckers to dumb mother f*ckers." -Abraham .”

HopeImReady
Canada

Postby HopeImReady » Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:59 am

Farmgal I sent you a PM hours ago - but it it still sitting in my outbox - does that mean I am blocked from sending PMs?..I've made more than 3 posts - can someone check my profile? Thx
0 x
HopeImReady

Return to “Ontario”