• Advertisement

Niagara Preppers

RachelM
Canada

Niagara Preppers

Postby RachelM » Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:42 pm

Hello everyone,

I'm wondering if anyone in the Niagara or Hamilton areas is interested in some meet ups? I'm interested in getting into more hiking and exercise, and I was thinking hiking with my get home bag would be a great practice. We could also do range day, or just meet and greets. I'd really like to meet up with some other preppers and maybe share ideas and tips!
0 x

Bob Scott
Canada

Re: Niagara Preppers

Postby Bob Scott » Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:53 am

I'd be interested in growing a group, arrange a meeting. Seems very few in this part of Ontario at the moment are registering or recently making themselves known here lately. People had better start looking into what my very-well of being on the Ball's door step, and I'm not talking about war. Some of the video and pictures recently taken between the chemtrails are shocking and NASA ain't talking.
0 x

RachelM
Canada

Re: Niagara Preppers

Postby RachelM » Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:57 pm

Yes there have been attempts over the last year or two to try and gather some Niagara folks, but they usually fizzle out. I'd be willing to go out Hamilton way as well. While we might be prepping for different things, I think in the end the sense of community and support is important regardless.
0 x

Return to “Ontario”