• Advertisement

Our families progress!

Protector

Our families progress!

Postby Protector » Sat May 13, 2017 1:25 am

Protector
Re: Where to bug out/ Community

PostFri May 12, 2017 8:16 pm

I have to keep the faith! Eventually somebody great will see what we're doing and want to be part of what we're doing.we got one family on board but distance is a real issue.

We're near Cochrane Ontario trying to live like our great grandfathers did adding anything useful from modern society we can afford.

We have over two weeks of water for six/ well/ water purification filter and tablets

Staples to last many months. Some things I get on sale like rice. Years.

We have two German pointers/ rabbits/ chickens/ quails and ducks. So meat is abundant.

We're building/ buying materials to buy more garden beds/ buildings to get more perrenial food sources.

We have over forty cords of wood and will have sixty by the end of this year. We're heat/ cooking sustainable for 3 years soon. I also have a hundred acres so getting more is a non issue.

I have a trapping cabin on 21sq kms with a few others

I have a strong young family and want my group to never have to worry about the basics.

If your in the abitibi/ Cochrane area or your like me willing to travel to meet/ greet/ maybe change your life.

Let's talk!
Eric houa at hotmail . Com
0 x

CanMan
Canada

Re: Our families progress!

Postby CanMan » Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:14 pm

Hello
I have been looking to join a collaborative effort. All I have found is weird communes lol.
PM me if you are still looking for like minded individuals.
0 x

farmgal
Canada

Postby farmgal » Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:44 pm

Hi CanMan, you need to have at least 3 post on the system before the Pm system will open up to you.. so if you want them to Pm you, you will need to make at least two more posts before they will be able to do so
0 x
http://livingmydreamlifeonthefarm.wordpress.com/

CanMan
Canada

Postby CanMan » Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:42 pm

Ok. Thank You.
0 x

Return to “Ontario”