• Advertisement

New Prepper Social Network

whitewolf

New Prepper Social Network

Postby whitewolf » Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:43 pm

Hey guys, check out this prepper social network - www.inchsurvival.com they have some neat features too!
By the way, is there anyone from the Moncton area?
0 x

RusticRV64

Re: New Prepper Social Network

Postby RusticRV64 » Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:04 am

Never far from anywhere in NB..:) woodstock/ hartland area for me..recovering from that unknown element glitch that we need watch out for..what can go wrong will go wrong thing..:) Not a biggy. working my art..home body till spring..have 14 acres starting over out east again. No family are preppers, and I have been a prepper over 50 years..no interest in the loved ones..oh well..warned them..gone rogue.:)
Have a plan. Allowing for the if ands, and buts..considering a joint operation. Going to check out the social site, cool whitewolf..:)
0 x

oils4u

Postby oils4u » Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:59 am

HI : I spend winters on PEI , in early April I head to my cabin in the woods in southern NB and am there till end of Oct, after I plant my garlic , looking to chat with other preppers in the area . Am also looking into possibly forming a group of sorts or joining one .. JOHN
0 x

poptart

Postby poptart » Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:16 pm

whitewolf i live in salisbury new to this preppers forum.
0 x

anonymous13

Postby anonymous13 » Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:19 pm

in kent county new brunswick.. anyone have any plans and could use help im interested. strength in numbers when things go south.
0 x
better to be prepared and have nothing happen than to have something happen and not be prepared

Return to “New Brunswick”