• Advertisement

N.B.meet and greet

bigdig

N.B.meet and greet

Postby bigdig » Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:07 am

I am willing to and planning on attending the meet up in truo,n.s. anyone intrested in a meet up in new brunswick ?
0 x

bigdig

Re: N.B.meet and greet

Postby bigdig » Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:39 am

I see people checking the post but no replies.I understand,I have viewed post for a while but my life is busy and taking time to meet people who may not fit in with my ideas may be a waist of time but seriously we want to creat self sufficiancy ?? we cant do it alone efficiantly so lets meet and start something,if tshtf it will be too late to meet and greet. My wife and I are well prepaired we belive but what about knowing same minded people ? In a long term disaster i am not too sure how long she would put up with just me to talk to.{just kiddding we would be fine,i think} Really belive whats missing in our pepardness is more preppers.
0 x

caveman

Postby caveman » Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:51 pm

bigdig wrote:I am willing to and planning on attending the meet up in truo,n.s. anyone intrested in a meet up in new brunswick ?

new here whats meet and greet for? i,m from fredericton nb
0 x

bigdig

Postby bigdig » Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:35 am

Its to meet other preppers and make conections for if the need arrises to bugout beyond your plans or if the planed route is blocked you have a possible plan"C" or whatever else may happen. Also makeing connections other than the web makes life more liveable.But hey if people are just looking for info this is a great place to start.
0 x

Mountain_man

Postby Mountain_man » Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:46 pm

Have been interested in meeting other preppers hopefully this is the start of that would be interested in meeting in NB I am in the SaintJohn area, I have a bugout location but no support network.
0 x

Mountain_man

Postby Mountain_man » Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:51 pm

caveman wrote:
bigdig wrote:I am willing to and planning on attending the meet up in truo,n.s. anyone intrested in a meet up in new brunswick ?

new here whats meet and greet for? i,m from fredericton nb

I am hoping to meet other preppers I am a loner in this thus far and would like to be part of a group in the Saint John area.
Mountain_man
0 x

bigdig

Postby bigdig » Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:16 pm

Well alright Mountain_man,I am in the moncton area but it would be good to have contacts in that area. I am willing to travel if something gets going there,to start a support network.There is strength in numbers {just be carefull who you count on yourside} Thats why I am going to Truo in April.
0 x

Mountain_man

Postby Mountain_man » Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:50 pm

Ok lets meet for coffee and have a chat if that is good with you.
0 x

poptart

Postby poptart » Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:21 pm

Mountain_man I live in salisbury and new to this forum too. we should do coffee and have a chat and Bigdig if you are free mayby we can all meet up in sussex half way.
0 x

LighthouseKeeper
Canada

Postby LighthouseKeeper » Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:01 pm

I too am located in the Moncton area and would be interested in a meet and greet.
0 x

Return to “New Brunswick”