• Advertisement

Hello NB Preppers

Coolice
Canada

Re: Hello NB Preppers

Postby Coolice » Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:06 pm

Wishing all in NB a Merry Christmas and happy New Year....another year gone and we are still here......... :D
0 x

LighthouseKeeper
Canada

Postby LighthouseKeeper » Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:12 am

I am not so sure about "joining up" with others (mostly to guarantee the safety of my family and our assets) but I would be willing to make new local contacts at a neutral site to were we could share ideas and possibly barter our wares and/or our skills.
0 x

Coolice
Canada

Postby Coolice » Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:40 am

Call all Saint John and near by we will be having a meet and greet at Tim Horton's in the Lower West Side, 265 King St W,Saint John NB. All are welcome to come out. You will be easy to spot me I will have a blue baseball cap on with N.Y.P.D. on it and be wearing a black fleece jacket and answer to Peter...lol....Time for the Meet is 2:30 pm tell everyone and come on out.... :D

The Date is Sunday Feb. 9th.....
Last edited by Coolice on Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x

Coolice
Canada

Postby Coolice » Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:07 am

Garlowin wrote:Sunday Feb 9th.

LOL...Thanks Garlowin I forgot to put the date
0 x

Coolice
Canada

Postby Coolice » Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:17 pm

Just a check and reminder of the meet and greet this Sunday Feb 9th at 2:30 pm, WestSide Saint John, Tim Horton's 265 King St W

I know Popart and Gambit can't make it. I also have a buddy from youtube coming out who is into bushcrafting, if you want check out his channel and let him know I sent you... http://www.youtube.com/user/kullcraven he goes by Kullcraven.

I'll be easy to spot I'll have a BLUE baseball cap on with N.Y.P.D. on it and my Real name is Peter....Look forward to the meet.... :D
0 x

Return to “New Brunswick”