• Advertisement

Hello NB Preppers

crankybull

Re: Preppers in the Moncton area...

Postby crankybull » Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:59 pm

whitewolf wrote:Hi, are there any preppers in the Moncton area who are looking to start a survival group?
Let me know!

Whitewolf

Hello Whitewolf, maybe you can send me a private message with any ideas you may have and what it is that you are looking for in starting a survival group.
0 x

rinocbernard

Re: Hello NB Preppers

Postby rinocbernard » Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:36 pm

I taught I was alone, going nuts or something.....found out there is a sh%$ load of people that think just like me.
0 x

ICRCC

Postby ICRCC » Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:04 am

Welcome Rinocbernard and greetings from Northern Ontario.
0 x

Dadcanada

Postby Dadcanada » Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:12 am

I'd be interested in discussing a survival group in Moncton. Email me at monctonhandymanservices@gmail.com
0 x

hollylequesne

Postby hollylequesne » Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:40 pm

i'm in the moncton area too, has the group already been started? i just joined this site and was wondering if there was anybody from moncton! I'm in Memramcook! please feel free to email me! hollylequesne@yahoo.com
0 x

ICRCC

Postby ICRCC » Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:08 am

Welcome to al the new New Brunswick prepper. Good to have you all on the forum.
0 x

Coolice
Canada

Postby Coolice » Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:49 pm

Shout out from Saint John, to all the preppers in NB, looking to see if there is any groups or people in and around Saint John area.

Feel free to email me at freedomstart at bellaliant dot net 8-)
Last edited by Coolice on Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x

ICRCC

Postby ICRCC » Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:51 pm

Welcome to the forum Coolice and greetings from Northern Onatrio .you might want to split your email address up so that we can understand it but automated web robots cannot i.e. freedomstart at bellaliant dot net. With all the Google bots etc that troll the site you could end up getting a lot of junk mail.
0 x

Coolice
Canada

Postby Coolice » Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:43 pm

ICRCC wrote:Welcome to the forum Coolice and greetings from Northern Onatrio .you might want to split your email address up so that we can understand it but automated web robots cannot i.e. freedomstart at bellaliant dot net. With all the Google bots etc that troll the site you could end up getting a lot of junk mail.

Thanks for the welcome and the info I have edited my post and resubmitted it.
0 x

RusticRV64

Postby RusticRV64 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:24 am

Nice to see Nb is awakening. Was pretty quiet for a while there. Just moved here from the west 2 months ago after a long time waiting to do so. Have a small acreage and plans for it. originally from Ottawa, out west 51 years, Nb is like Ont was when I left it, still wild and beautiful, sparcely populated, greenest place on earth. :mrgreen:
In Woodstock till I have the log home built and other amenities for off grid living. May go drag my mining camp out here and use that, save on rent. :idea:
Sure love this place. Haven't felt at home a long time. Now I feelin totally at home again. Energy is higher, allowing for the natural adjustments to clean air minus the oil field pollution and 1.5 million people in one city alone. More than all NB. :D
I just settle in decide later how I want to be present here. OPSEC. ;)
Be well.
0 x

Return to “New Brunswick”