• Advertisement

Preparedness / Survival Training Classes

whitewolf

Preparedness / Survival Training Classes

Postby whitewolf » Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:59 pm

Good afternoon everyone,

We are currently in the process of completing our preparedness/training course curriculum. We will be offering our training courses to people in the Moncton and surrounding area and want to know how many of you would be interested in participating in these classes. We will be covering everything from the basics of prepping, becoming familiar with and using different types of preparedness/survival products, using whatever materials that can be scavenged, as well as learning essential survival techniques and skills to survive in urban and wilderness environments for when the shit hits the fan.

Courses will run from approximately $75.00 to $150.00+ per person depending on the training class, duration, and materials needed for each class member. Most courses will take place outdoors rain or shine.

If you or someone you know may be interested, please send us an email to admin@inchsurvival.com and put "Preparedness/Survival Training Classes" as the subject line.

Thanks everyone and stay safe!
0 x

Knuckle

Re: Preparedness / Survival Training Classes

Postby Knuckle » Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:57 am

Didn't we take that course in the army? Isn't that where they got us to set up camp,cook them lunch, dig them a latrine, and tuck them in a night? Then we ran around in the bushes while they shot at us.....:lol: I dunno, but I thought they paid us to have all that fun :roll: Oh wait....that was in Cornwallis, just down the street from ya.. 8-)
0 x

whitewolf

Postby whitewolf » Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:09 pm

Garlowin wrote:Sounds good. Will you be posting a more in-depth list of what is offered ? EX. 1)course 2) duration 3) price ?

Yes we'll be sharing a more in depth list in the near future. Right now we're seeing if there is enough interest.

Thanks!
0 x

whitewolf

Postby whitewolf » Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:12 pm

Knuckle wrote:Didn't we take that course in the army? Isn't that where they got us to set up camp,cook them lunch, dig them a latrine, and tuck them in a night? Then we ran around in the bushes while they shot at us.....:lol: I dunno, but I thought they paid us to have all that fun :roll: Oh wait....that was in Cornwallis, just down the street from ya.. 8-)

I'll remember not to go to Cornwallis!
0 x

cernunnos5

Postby cernunnos5 » Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:29 pm

Ild like someone to teach me how to repair a broken freezer 10 years after a collapse or how to modify a carburetor to run off alcohol. Slug control in the garden would be helpful at the moment. Advice on a winters worth of firewood without a chainsaw...would be moderately helpful. Whatch ya teaching.

I had a friend that lived in a hammock outside of Banff for an entire winter. He still came into Canmore for supplies most days. The second year he almost died from respiratory problems. After he got out the hospital he had to move back in with his parents. He was a far tougher little hippy than my big assed biker self... but it was survival lesson learned.

Then again, most city folks don't know how to start a fire without paper and gas
0 x
I have a Tactical Harness and I have a Tool Belt. The Tool Belt is more Useful.

Return to “New Brunswick”