• Advertisement

calling all newfoundland preppers

RUGGED ROCK SURVIVAL

calling all newfoundland preppers

Postby RUGGED ROCK SURVIVAL » Wed May 06, 2015 1:39 am

im wondering how many preppers there are in Newfoundland. i feel most newfoundlanders are preppers that dont even realize that they are doing it. its always been more of a way of life on an island that gets most its food an supplies shipped in, so most people always have a little extra. im looking to get an organized page consisting of preppers, bush crafters, survivalists, back yard, an other farmers, hunters/trappers in this province to share knowledge from all aspects of life, to help each other out in working on one common goal, to better our selves an be a bit more self-reliant. if any body is interested in this type of group msg me an hopefully we will be able to share information an stories.
0 x

winston

Re: calling all newfoundland preppers

Postby winston » Sun May 31, 2015 7:04 am

im interested in what your trying to do you should send me your email
0 x

RUGGED ROCK SURVIVAL

Postby RUGGED ROCK SURVIVAL » Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:49 am

Is there a privat chat option on this page?. If been trying to get a page or a group up an running now for a while.
0 x

RUGGED ROCK SURVIVAL

Postby RUGGED ROCK SURVIVAL » Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:11 am

Can be reached at rugged-rock@hotmail.com. MSG me for a Chat here or through email. I was using the Wobblies account that I crated in 2013 but gave up an didn't have much luck through the sit but I'm trying again but under a new alias. Make contact if interested in share like minded ideas on survival, bushcraft, gardening, preserving, all forms of prepping always looking for good discussion. Also trying to still get a good site off the ground if any body is interested.
0 x

Fred
Canada

Postby Fred » Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:22 pm

Hello I'm in the Avalon area I'm looking to meet up with some like minded people in this area. I have some good ideas about prepping, but would like to learn some more, if you would like to message me, do so at mudmasters88@outlook.com.
0 x

Return to “Newfoundland and Labrador”