• Advertisement

New guy sayin hi

colonelchimp
Great Britain

New guy sayin hi

Postby colonelchimp » Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:34 pm

hi there, my name is dave, i am a UK prepper /bushcrafter, i have military experience and teach surival and bushcraft, i have been a prepper for as long as i can remember long before it was cool, i am currently in the UK but i have a home in nova scotia which i am looking to get back to, but issues with residency application are holding that up, just when ya think youre making progress they come up with another hoop for me to jump through, seems i need a job offer and an lmo to progress any further, having a tough time finding one!! i am a firefighter and medical first responder when in NS, and i have also been sergeant at arms at the local royal canadian legion which i am very proud of, just saying hi to everyone out there, and glad to be on the forum, cheers Dave
0 x

reluctantprepper

Re: New guy sayin hi

Postby reluctantprepper » Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:14 am

Welcome colonelchimp. Hope you get back here, in which what part of Nova Scotia are you looking for work maybe we can help?
0 x
“Before everything else, getting ready is the secret of success.” -- Henry Ford

livingpower

Postby livingpower » Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:42 pm

Welcome colonelchimp! Looking forward to getting to know ya here and hope you work out the residency issues so you can get back to Canada.
0 x

cernunnos5

Postby cernunnos5 » Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:56 pm

Welcome to IPN and the Nova Scotia board.
0 x
I have a Tactical Harness and I have a Tool Belt. The Tool Belt is more Useful.

colonelchimp
Great Britain

Postby colonelchimp » Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:19 am

reluctantprepper wrote:Welcome colonelchimp. Hope you get back here, in which what part of Nova Scotia are you looking for work maybe we can help?

Hi guys, thanks to all for the welcome, my house is in the digby area, i am looking for any kind of work, i have done most things, love working in the outdoors, or the woods, where my dog can come too, but i also done mechanics, sales, construction, i dont even care if i work in a store, or an outhouse, i just need a job so i can get the LMO for the work permit, then convert that to residency, unless any of ya know someone who can pull strings qith the government and get me in somehow, i know that my destiny lays in nova scotia, its the only place ive been that felt like home! sounds pretty cheesy really but its true, anyone live around the digby area? cheers Dave
0 x

colonelchimp
Great Britain

Postby colonelchimp » Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:13 pm

Just had some great news. For some jobs I now don't need an lmo so that's a help.
0 x

Return to “Nova Scotia”