• Advertisement

2008...Again...Um...Alert...I guess?...

Dangphool
Canada

Re: 2008...Again...Um...Alert...I guess?...

Postby Dangphool » Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:07 am

We've also been watching kijjiji for good deals on a used toy hauler.

We want something that we can haul a lot of supplies around in, in a short period of time, which we can also live in if shtf. If we have to do like the depression era families and travel wherever the work is available, this will be useful as we are looking for an ultra-light model. It may also be harder for the banks to foreclose on a home that they can't find lol... if it got reeeeaaalllly bad.

If it rebounds, we'll have a well-priced camper to go on holidays and hunting.
0 x

peppercorn

Postby peppercorn » Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:35 am

Sept should be a good time to find a deal, lots of lay offs right now, though next year at about this time should be even better as unemployment for many will have run out, I notice more welding rigs for sale now
Unlike that 2008/9 slow down, that was corrected with ficticious financial banking accelerants this one is more structural....forget gold and silver as indicators....I have always watched the price of copper, not so much spot but the moving average..the true indicator of industrial production......

spot-copper-1y-Large.gif
spot-copper-1y-Large.gif (17.9 KiB) Viewed 631 times

its been sliding since 2012, 1/3 less in value than a year ago.
0 x
a puppet is free, so long as it likes its strings.

tradesman

Postby tradesman » Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:52 pm

I can faintly hear the orchestra starting to play in the mist of the night, as the unsinkable is taking on waters to fill it's bowls.

Depicting a segment in the movie Titanic, I find a similarity.
While the elites are quietly shuffling to the life rafts, they instruct the News and media to lull us with a symphony so we wont suspect the urgency.
God bless all you preppers, your seeing the signs, you smell somethings in the air, your gut tells you prepare, something is coming around the corner. I can sense it too, I'm reading the signs on many different fronts and watching the shuffling of the elites.
All are indications to prepare to survive what's coming soon.
Nobody is coming to rescue you until they need to, till then your on your own.

We will be the last to know if a doom'ish event is on it's way right now, the elites don't want us bottom feeders to clog up the bridges or raid the supplies before they get to safety. Under the guise "not wanting to get everyone in a panic" they are keeping quiet.
Glad to see not all are hypnotized into a deep sleep, the preppers for one are wide awake!
Getting ready for all sorts of situations and planning to strive well into and beyond any break-down of all kinds.
I'm glad to see no one has pulled the wool over your eyes, preppers of tomorrow, bravo!
0 x

thecrownsown
Topic Leader
Canada

Postby thecrownsown » Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:46 pm

who are the elites?
0 x
Are you on Blackberry Messenger Channels?

Check out: Emergency Preparedness C00219488

Denob
Site Admin
Canada

Postby Denob » Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:22 pm

Yes, I've heard a lot about "the elites" leaving the country, running to bunkers, yada yada, but not one person claiming this can give even one eye witness account of an "elite" doing this. Even the biggest fear monger of all time, Alex Jones, seems to have gone off the deep end on this one. All the while setting up for nothing to happen by saying that "humanity may still stop this".
The latest panic date is sometime mid September, depending on what event and which group is sounding the alarm.
Some of what I've heard...

Worldwide economic collapse
Planet sized Asteroid on collision course
Niburu (the invisible planet that never seems to get here is on it's way again)
The Rapture
The Illuminati (finally ready for world domination after hundreds of years of preparation)
And I'm pretty sure I've heard the lizzard people thing again.

In any case, the latest date predicted is Sept.24.
September 25 should be the quietest day for the alarmists since December 13, 2012!
0 x

tradesman

Postby tradesman » Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:49 pm

Denob wrote:Yes, I've heard a lot about "the elites" leaving the country, running to bunkers, yada yada, but not one person claiming this can give even one eye witness account of an "elite" doing this. Even the biggest fear monger of all time, Alex Jones, seems to have gone off the deep end on this one. All the while setting up for nothing to happen by saying that "humanity may still stop this".
The latest panic date is sometime mid September, depending on what event and which group is sounding the alarm.
Some of what I've heard...

Worldwide economic collapse
Planet sized Asteroid on collision course
Niburu (the invisible planet that never seems to get here is on it's way again)
The Rapture
The Illuminati (finally ready for world domination after hundreds of years of preparation)
And I'm pretty sure I've heard the lizzard people thing again.

In any case, the latest date predicted is Sept.24.
September 25 should be the quietest day for the alarmists since December 13, 2012!

I'm not here to debate which stories are true or not, and as usual in this forum, the message is oblivious to the nit pickers.
You sit in the side lines waiting for someone to post something just so you can make a negative remark and feel smart about it.
So I'll spell it out for you, You will be the last to know, so prepare and keep a vigilant eye out for signs. The financial markets is what my post was about, nothing more. If you want to turn this into a Illuminati/Nibiru garbage, it's all on you!
As peppercorn is following the copper markets as a tell tail sign, I say bravo and let's apply this. Don't wait to see it on the Fox news at six.
0 x

Denob
Site Admin
Canada

Postby Denob » Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:58 pm

Hey, I'm not looking for a fight or debate...
just wondering which "elite" you have witnessed doing what.
I have no misconceptions about the economy...it's always been just a matter of time and how long politicians can make it work before it collapses.
But again, it is YOU that mentions the "elite" doing something, so I ask...what have YOU PERSONALLY seen?
And no, I don't accept answers like "do your own research" or "the writing is on the wall".
You claim that someone is doing something so I assume you have proof with your own eyes and not just regurgitating the same old stuff that the alarmists have been trumpeting for decades.
I'm open to the idea, but only if you can provide proof of the elites and their life rafts.
0 x

tradesman

Postby tradesman » Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:43 am

Denob wrote:Hey, I'm not looking for a fight or debate...
just wondering which "elite" you have witnessed doing what.
I have no misconceptions about the economy...it's always been just a matter of time and how long politicians can make it work before it collapses.
But again, it is YOU that mentions the "elite" doing something, so I ask...what have YOU PERSONALLY seen?
And no, I don't accept answers like "do your own research" or "the writing is on the wall".
You claim that someone is doing something so I assume you have proof with your own eyes and not just regurgitating the same old stuff that the alarmists have been trumpeting for decades.
I'm open to the idea, but only if you can provide proof of the elites and their life rafts.

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/20 ... 51114.html
http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/r ... y_01202015
http://www.silverdoctors.com/bundesbank ... he-ny-fed/
The elites are doing something....
Here is your proof.
If my post was about Nasa saying it's not when a solar flare will hit the earth, but when! Would you be asking proof and eye witness accounts?
If I post that I planted tomatoes in my garden, would you ask proof from eye witnesses too?
Since when are we slandered and ridiculed and asked to bring forth proof and witnesses on a prepper forum.
The elites are heading for their rafts is just an expression on an example taken from a movie...geese!
Get over it.
Again the Message is the key! 'Look for the signs'
0 x

cernunnos5

Postby cernunnos5 » Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:58 am

Oh look, Something shiny...Ninja Smoke Bomb!...

In some ways, this post is part 3. It started as, Greece? Then it was, China? The China post disappeared without much conversation. After a bit more thoughts on the matter, Ive come to the conclusion that this has everything to do with China. Im not scapegoating here. What I mean is that I sort of have been coming to grips with that all of the worlds GDP growth may have had something to do with Chinas big economic growth spurt. Now that the bubble is popping, were scratching our heads going, "Oh, I guess they were buying ALOT of commodities to make Stuff...and now they will be buying less Building materials...And wow, our stock markets are stupidly high for some quantitative reason...and... ." Someone has pointed out that China is really really big, right? :?
0 x
I have a Tactical Harness and I have a Tool Belt. The Tool Belt is more Useful.

peppercorn

Postby peppercorn » Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:49 am

Placeholder
0 x
a puppet is free, so long as it likes its strings.

Return to “Nova Scotia”