• Advertisement

Merry Fucking Christmas

peppercorn

Re: Merry Fucking Christmas

Postby peppercorn » Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:23 am

Bout time! You can bet the dead one wont be pudding brain Bundy, He likes the stage too much, and I am sure he hopes for another chance to strut, bet he was the first to throw up his hands and say don't shoot......
0 x
a puppet is free, so long as it likes its strings.

cernunnos5

Postby cernunnos5 » Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:33 am

DO NOT THINK FOR ONE MOMENT THAT THIS IS OVER.

You don't see me do the ALL CAPs thing very often. All day my subconscious has been poking at me. I don't think this is over at all.
Wile you are meditating on that previous statement...I have a very good read for you folks. I read it last week...and my jaw was left dangling for a while. Since then, I have been noticing it re posted every where I go. RiceFarmer.blogspot, Peak Prosperity Daily Digest, Resilience.org, etc
I just put two and two together.

The Politics of Resentment http://thearchdruidreport.blogspot.ca/2 ... tment.html
0 x
I have a Tactical Harness and I have a Tool Belt. The Tool Belt is more Useful.

peppercorn

Postby peppercorn » Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:01 am

ITS OVER, in more ways than one. Mostly in the USA Patriot movement, 3% ers, oath keepers, or whatever new revamped flag they wave. I don't mean instantly, but its peak dumb, armed, Divinely inspired, homeschooled, hillbilly now. This will in hindsight be the "jumping the shark moment" who can even remotely take members of such organizations serious after this.
Bundy isn't a one off, but absolutely typical of the membership of such organizations, stunningly typical, and everyone knows it now. Their own should have pulled him off the stage long ago....
Imagine a klu klux clan meeting where all the hoods are pulled off at the same time, and each see the other and is thinking "hey I know that guy and he is stupid"....It will dawn on some how far they have sunk from reality. Oh they will still lumber on as organizations, as a lung shoot deer does, but the constituants remaining will be "lone wolves" dreaming up asymetrical attacks against the state where they get to do the AR strut,.....but... .after the game and one more beer...and turn with their sisters daughter.... :roll:

( it may seem I am against home school....not one bit, done well its better than most, its just never done well when done by the "Divinely inspired" you can figure out who that is.....)
Last edited by peppercorn on Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x

cernunnos5

Postby cernunnos5 » Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:50 pm

Well, I have to respect anyone that uses the term "jumping the shark moment" and know its meaning. So few do now days. I think Doomsday Preppers was our own jumping the shark moment.

Peppercorn, I think you might enjoy the epic rant that this turns into. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qy9iqJugsxs
0 x

peppercorn

Postby peppercorn » Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:03 am

at 3:40 you get to see the brain trust that's "the milita, again absolutely typical of the membership base. These clowns make the strongest argument for serious gun control.
0 x

cernunnos5

Postby cernunnos5 » Sun Jan 31, 2016 6:19 am

I don't go to the Doomstead Diner very often but I am sure glad I did this time. I was chuckling right from the starting photo...and they had me at the words "Brokeback Cosplayers" :lol:
http://www.doomsteaddiner.net/blog/2016 ... hinations/
0 x

peppercorn

Postby peppercorn » Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:21 am

I dont know where you found that site but He nailed every thought I have on the matter, with better clarity than I can put to paper.

This had me laughing,

Imagine the grade of sad, stunted halfwit who decks himself out in paramilitary regalia and lethal weaponry to stage a sit-in at what is for all intents and purposes a remote wildlife park’s visitor’s center. Okay, men, when I kick in the door, you three move on the 74-year-old v0lunteer who shows the birdwatching slideshow to elementary-school field trip groups; if she makes a move, be ready to take her down with force. The rest of us will establish a defensive position behind the cardboard beaver. If bigger goobers than these exist on our planet, you identify them by the bruises from where they poked themselves in the eye while trying to pick their noses.

I think I should add that they are not typical of Americans, I am only making fun of the armed,stupid and dangerous ones that have taken the stage looking for attention.
0 x

Return to “Nova Scotia”