• Advertisement

Merry Fucking Christmas

peppercorn

Re: Merry Fucking Christmas

Postby peppercorn » Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:14 am

Well ...seems Ammon bundy got a 500000 loan from quess who...anyone.....Uncle Sam, meaning he likely struck out everywhere else first. I wonder if he is behind on payments? How come no reporters are asking him about his funding to the tune of 500000? from A government he claims is oppressing him...Hmmmmm I smell hypocracy...its a sweet smell...like Sambuca... The plot thickens

Why am I finding this strangely familiar, wasn't there a movie about this a decade or so ago...some cowboys on a mountain just wanting to be left alone ....I see a skit for saturdaynight live if this is still going on by the weekend....Bare Back Mountain, starring Ammon bundy, giving true patriot love a whole new twist....a man, a couple men, maybe more, some nervous horses...this just writes itself....to bad Belushi is dead he would be right for the role.
Last edited by peppercorn on Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
0 x
a puppet is free, so long as it likes its strings.

helicopilot
Topic Leader
Canada

Postby helicopilot » Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:44 pm

peppercorn wrote:I understand your point, the thought this could get traction and be a tiger by the tail moment....Well anything is possible.... I suppose...but I really don't think this barrel of monkeys is getting traction on anything and the longer they go on the bigger fools they make of themselves.
Imported welfare cowboys is what they look like to me, actors looking for a stage, .....I have no sympathy for the Hammons, nor anything against them as such regarding there legal dispute..don't know the full facts, but examples of punitive legal action abound, I don't see these prancing cowboys looking for civil forfeiture law changes, No...gross examples of the legal mugging of individuals under that legislation abound, but most on the receiving end are poorer, and without the resources to fight....these guys want to get the hammons who by the way own something like 1000 acres....more land, and land from the public....Im not crying a river for them.....
And that's just their stated goal....I suspect this is just a attempt to try and crack open, protected lands throughout the USA for larger corporate interests...These imported welfare cowboys didn't find their way to Oregon on their own (they couldn't find it on a map) someone liquored them up and chartered the bus, ...Im going to get some popcorn...time is not on their side the more interviews they give the dumber they look.

I hope someone is on the money trail....

Just as you, I don't necessarily condemn nor condone these guys, but I think "The Feds" are playing this right. Where it seemed that only 2 options would unfold : a) armed response by the government, resulting in a Waco-like massacre and further distrust of gov agencies or b) the gov capitulating to the demands, opening the door for any "Yeehaadist" or militia to stand up for any silly reasons, the government seemed to have used option "C" ignoring them all together! Like a bully that doesn't get any audience nor attention, the fun or interest quickly fades away. Cut the power to the Malheur Lake facilities and ignore them. Media interest will also fade away rapidly with the next big news, like when the Kardashians will adopt a new pet iguana or something. The good ole boys will also soon start missing home and want to go back anyway. By doing so, the Feds also gives them a chance to somewhat keep face by slowly letting them disappear, riding away in the sunset like Cowboys do... Done! End of a crisis that never was.
0 x

peppercorn

Postby peppercorn » Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:08 am

Its tough when you arnt being taken serious...from the Colbert Report

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktr9MYFdadc
0 x

cernunnos5

Postby cernunnos5 » Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:10 am

cernunnos5 wrote:

The specifics are not what you should be focussing on. You almost have to soft focus, detach your own opinions, float way back like a ghost and see the ebs, flows and patterns of news.

YeeHadists. That's funny. I will have to steal that.
You guys are missing my point. Its not the individual event. Its that the individual event is happening at all....and that I am not surprised in the slightest. Yawn. Its so predictable.

The important rule here is not to just listen to the news that tells you what you already think. You should have collected multiple news outlets from the far right, the far left and the creamy middle. Even the bat shit crazy paranoids are useful...if only to keep track of what the bat shit crazy paranoids are up to...then like I said "detach your own opinions, float way back like a ghost and see the ebs, flows and patterns"

With that, I'll go off and start a new thread....on "2016 prediction"
Last edited by cernunnos5 on Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
I have a Tactical Harness and I have a Tool Belt. The Tool Belt is more Useful.

peppercorn

Postby peppercorn » Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:47 am

I do get your point...Understand your intent, thought it clear enough that no comment was necessary so off I go on a amusing, to me, tangent. The content of your example just has so much (unintended I am sure) irony I cant help myself.....
0 x

cernunnos5

Postby cernunnos5 » Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:13 am

Well, have at'er peppercorn (and helicopilot). That's how we grow. It aint all about me. That would be depressing. Irony is often the mischievous work of Inspiritus Sanctus. Sarcasm is art. Art is religion...and religion is often politics.....Which breaks All of the IPN rules of conduct. The letter of the law...but not the spirit of the law....Which is why, I guess, the Omnipotent Denob hasn't punished me yet. I cant believe how much slack I get cut. Probably because he is chuckling. Its probably why God hasn't killed me yet, as well.
0 x
I have a Tactical Harness and I have a Tool Belt. The Tool Belt is more Useful.

peppercorn

Postby peppercorn » Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:49 pm

helicopilot wrote:
Just as you, I don't necessarily condemn nor condone these guys, but I think "The Feds" are playing this right. Where it seemed that only 2 options would unfold : a) armed response by the government, resulting in a Waco-like massacre and further distrust of gov agencies or b) the gov capitulating to the demands, opening the door for any "Yeehaadist" or militia to stand up for any silly reasons, the government seemed to have used option "C" ignoring them all together! Like a bully that doesn't get any audience nor attention, the fun or interest quickly fades away. Cut the power to the Malheur Lake facilities and ignore them. Media interest will also fade away rapidly with the next big news, like when the Kardashians will adopt a new pet iguana or something. The good ole boys will also soon start missing home and want to go back anyway. By doing so, the Feds also gives them a chance to somewhat keep face by slowly letting them disappear, riding away in the sunset like Cowboys do... Done! End of a crisis that never was.

I am sure that may be the wise course to take, likely the correct one.......but sometimes you just want to see stupid people droned.
The people living there want them gone, the natives, whos land it really is wants them gone..... this idea popular in many circles, "patriots" "oath keepers" "militia" or what ever they wish to call themselves that they somehow are a silient majority with lots of support is a fallacy....send a c130 to circle the area and take out the trash....its over in 30 seconds...There would be applause https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVXBHNvpTcg start 2 minutes in.

OK its way over kill I know....Girl guides could run these actors out
0 x

helicopilot
Topic Leader
Canada

Postby helicopilot » Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:14 pm

peppercorn wrote:
helicopilot wrote:

I am sure that may be the wise course to take, likely the correct one.......but sometimes you just want to see stupid people droned.
The people living there want them gone, the natives, whos land it really is wants them gone..... this idea popular in many circles, "patriots" "oath keepers" "militia" or what ever they wish to call themselves that they somehow are a silient majority with lots of support is a fallacy....send a c130 to circle the area and take out the trash....its over in 30 seconds...There would be applause https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVXBHNvpTcg start 2 minutes in.

OK its way over kill I know....Girl guides could run these actors out

Problem is that making martyrs out of them would just cement the extreme-right ideologists. I think the average "3-per center" is sitting back and watching what will come of this. They too probably don't condone what's going on, but wouldn't hesitate to step in if the government acts up too forcefully.
0 x

peppercorn

Postby peppercorn » Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:59 pm

helicopilot wrote: Feds also gives them a chance to somewhat keep face by slowly letting them disappear, riding away in the sunset like Cowboys do... Done! End of a crisis that never was.

Letting them disappear? yes that's a problem..no accountability, no responsibility, and they are free to perform at another venue whenever they feel like it....drone them! and drone them again. 3percenters must be a reference to the flow of blood to their brains. I don't think they can put their bag of chetto's down long enough to take action, though if they could....a cheer would be heard coming from the 97 percent saying DRONE THEM... They meet every definition of terrorist....and you can find for yourself the vids of these people, Ammon specifically saying he is acting under "divine" guidance. It appears their members are from the same cult....I would hazard a guess these dimwits have been home schooled...and not successfully! The longer they stay on the stage more is found out about them, and none of it good...White Taliban in everyway...good riddance will be the thoughts of most when they are dealt with, or so I think.
0 x

helicopilot
Topic Leader
Canada

Postby helicopilot » Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:48 pm

And what do you think second and 3rd order effects would be? Remember, keep your friends close, and your enemies even closer.
0 x

Return to “Nova Scotia”