• Advertisement

Merry Fucking Christmas

peppercorn

Re: Merry Fucking Christmas

Postby peppercorn » Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:52 am

helicopilot wrote:And what do you think second and 3rd order effects would be? Remember, keep your friends close, and your enemies even closer.

I just cant think that far out right now, I am getting over a bad cold, Im just saying these jokers only have support from the dumbest on the far right, those with half a clue wont go near them and blow their credibility. Even in the knuckle dragger crowd they are a embarrassment. Look they made the cover of the Rolling Stones, not in a good way :D http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/ne ... s-20160107

who wants to be lead by these guys.....step right up...join MEAL team 666, (doesn't look like they ever miss a meal) convictions for property theft, and serial convictions for DUI....pretending to be a Marine...
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... tials.html

I just don't think they would be missed.......infact the greatest danger to each of them is from one of the other armed outpatients :lol:.

Drone them and be done...for public safety, think of the children or kittens, baby kittens...yea think of the baby kittens...drone them, twice for good measure. I say this while fully agreeing that your way is the wisest..........Now let me press the button...for the 9/11, baby kitten children
Last edited by peppercorn on Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
a puppet is free, so long as it likes its strings.

peppercorn

Postby peppercorn » Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:00 am

helicopilot, I would be interested in what you hear, wherever you are down there. I may be giving the americans to much credit but I just cant believe anyone with full blood flow to the brain would find this as anything but performance comedy....His mommy sent out emails requesting supplies for her little boy, asking for smokes and French Vanilla Creamer...well la..de ..da........http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/call ... k-36199170 I couldn't make up a funnier story...I am wondering when the "militia" decide to pull him off the stage....its got be getting embarrassing for them (well some of them)...The Vanilla Isis terrorists . What do you say, are the Americans ready to salute their new leader?
0 x

helicopilot
Topic Leader
Canada

Postby helicopilot » Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:34 pm

Well, I ain't American so... This is my perspective on the words heard around. Remember now that I'm in the Bible Belt, ultra-conservative area that can't stand the current government and to a certain extent, distrust the "alphabet agencies."

From what I heard, I think the consensus of many where I am is that they neither condone nor condemn the actions at Malheur Lake. The left-leaners can't stand these guys, the moderate right-leaners don't like the negative attention that these guys are bringing and the extreme-right guys are all "hi-fiveing." What would spur very negative opinions from all parties would be a strong hand approach by the government, which would likely have the effect of standing up "militias" everywhere. That is why I'm thinking that the best chess move for the feds is to not do anything and let the whole affair die out of a slow, boring death. I think the militia guys realized that this is probably their own best move as well. If they move in the city and take say the courthouse, they'll get shot and won't receive much public support. If they bail out now and fold, they'll look weak and leave the impression to all that the government won by wearing them out.

Somewhat unrelated but...

One thing I've realized however once arriving here is the omni-presence of law enforcement (which we would consider ridiculous back home) which has grown toward distrust here. Imagine every single little town here has their own PD, the county has sheriff (with some overlapping responsibilities), the states have their own law enforcement and then, just about every federal department has it's own law enforcement (The US Postal Service has it's own police and SWAT teams... For all these mail thieves out there you know). So in the case of the rancher guys, you may have BLM police, the FBI, BATFE, the Oregon State Troopers (I don't know if they have their own bureau of investigation), and the local Sheriff deputies all doing their own piece in that business. Many see these multiple layers of L.E. has turning up against them at the first opportunity. Not far fetch owing that many of the smaller services need to auto-finance their own services (Chief: Ok guys, we're short in the coffers, if you want to get paid next week, you need to give a lotta tickets!) which has been compounded by civil forfeiture cases; research that one! (hint, a cool process where L.E. becomes judge, jury and repo-guy all at once!)

$0.02 for what it's worth. But "droning" these guys wouldn't be a smart move IM(not so)HO.
Last edited by helicopilot on Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x

Antsy
Netherlands

Postby Antsy » Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:47 am

I'll bite... what's a three percenter? I'm guessing that it's something like a one percenter, only with an expanded field.

Oh... and Happy Fucking New Year!
0 x
Needs must when the devil drives.

helicopilot
Topic Leader
Canada

Postby helicopilot » Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:24 am

Antsy wrote:I'll bite... what's a three percenter? I'm guessing that it's something like a one percenter, only with an expanded field.

Oh... and Happy Fucking New Year!

Refers to the ~ 3% that took up arms in the American revolution. So "Patriots" refer themselves as 3%ers.
0 x

peppercorn

Postby peppercorn » Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:08 am

helicopilot wrote:

One thing I've realized however once arriving here is the omni-presence of law enforcement (which we would consider ridiculous back home) which has grown toward distrust here. Imagine every single little town here has their own PD, the county has sheriff (with some overlapping responsibilities), the states have their own law enforcement and then, just about every federal department has it's own law enforcement (The US Postal Service has it's own police and SWAT teams... For all these mail thieves out there you know). So in the case of the rancher guys, you may have BLM police, the FBI, BATFE, the Oregon State Troopers (I don't know if they have their own bureau of investigation), and the local Sheriff deputies all doing their own piece in that business. Many see these multiple layers of L.E. has turning up against them at the first opportunity. Not far fetch owing that many of the smaller services need to auto-finance their own services (Chief: Ok guys, we're short in the coffers, if you want to get paid next week, you need to give a lotta tickets!) which has been compounded by civil forfeiture cases; research that one! (hint, a cool process where L.E. becomes judge, jury and repo-guy all at once!)

$0.02 for what it's worth. But "droning" these guys wouldn't be a smart move IM(not so)HO.

now come on,..all those cops are needed, without them the terrorists will be sneaking out all that valuable freedom they have been so jealous of. I was almost caught in one of those civil forfeiture things back in 04 or so...caught with 1500-2000 cash, was lucky to get out of it. http://www.truthdig.com/avbooth/item/po ... d_20141006
Last edited by peppercorn on Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x

helicopilot
Topic Leader
Canada

Postby helicopilot » Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:58 pm

Editing a post that, with hindsight, was out of line and unnecessary.
Last edited by helicopilot on Sun Jan 17, 2016 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x

riglen1

Postby riglen1 » Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:43 am

C5, I don't often post but I do read periodically your posts. Usually very informative outside the rants. I enjoyed your Christmas story. The image of the misfits toque at the Christmas party was apropos for me. The very first misfits music I ever heard was a scratched up old bootleg cassette of the s'fits Christmas show in Lodi, New Jersey where Black Flag played as the opening band for the Necros and the Misfits. That recording has always been my "Christmas music" to my bourgeois friends' Bing Crosby, Nat King Cole crap.

You may be interested to know that we named our farm in central NS "Where Eagles Dare Farm". Most (all) people think it's due to all of the bald eagles in the area. Ha!

Best of 2016

Riglen
0 x

cernunnos5

Postby cernunnos5 » Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:40 am

Thanks Riglen
Whats the point of surviving the fall of western civilization if you cant Represent.

I don't Know if SNFU translates on this side of the continent...but I think Chi Pig is a fine example of a survivor. I have this weird suspicion he will oulive us all. I would take him over a special forces guy any apocalypse. It seems nothing can kill him. He is a lesson in enduring the unendurable

http://dyingscene.com/news/10-things-yo ... -pig-snfu/
0 x
I have a Tactical Harness and I have a Tool Belt. The Tool Belt is more Useful.

henry

Postby henry » Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:14 pm

I do not read postings with heading using language that is offending, but I like to know the reason to use lt with talking about prepping.
Some people offend with guns some with words.
Henry
0 x

Return to “Nova Scotia”