• Advertisement

In the Spryfield area

wabsey11

In the Spryfield area

Postby wabsey11 » Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:25 am

Hello, I hope all is going great for you(preemptive I know), I'm not a "prepper"as most would think of a typical prepper. I don't believe the end of the world is right around the corner, or that the "SHFT" as they call it, will happen at any moment. I'm not looking for a survival group to run around the woods with, unless it's paintball or airsoft followed by a few brews; I'm into learning how to tie various knots, canning, making jellies and jams, figuring out how to keep the cats out of the tiny garden I have, and other items as well. I'm not sure what is out there for people around this area, and I do have a few friends who do these things but it never hurts to know more. Take care.
0 x
"Atlantis ceased to wear its prosperity with moderation." -Plato

wabsey11

Re: In the Spryfield area

Postby wabsey11 » Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:59 am

It seems there is a need for some sort of group here in the Spryfield area, my two cents is "no the world will not end". As they say the sun will come out tomorrow, but if I were in Venezuelan then I'd be singing a different tune, or a number of other countries. On a bright note my grape vines produced fruit for the first time this year, and the crab apple are almost ready to make jelly out of. I have plenty of friends but not one cares about, I suppose "preparing" would be the proper term, and not one of them wants to hear anything about anything related to having insurance "in case of." Take care.
0 x

eastcoastprepper
Canada

Postby eastcoastprepper » Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:01 pm

I grew up in spryfield, trust me, the apocalypse already happened there!
Lol
0 x

wabsey11

Postby wabsey11 » Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:14 pm

And we're all the better for it :) , though it's calmed down to the general public. No random nonsense, well very little. My wife's just over 5 feet and pregnant, and there is no worry about her walking around by herself. And the MacIntosh runs are allot cleaner then they used to be. They still keep throwing the carts and nonsense in there though.
1 x

Return to “Nova Scotia”