• Advertisement

Nova Scotia Vs. PEI

AmongLions

Nova Scotia Vs. PEI

Postby AmongLions » Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:36 am

Hey people,

Looking for some advice,

My wife and I are becoming more serious about moving out of Ontario and relocating, at the moment it's really a toss up between Nova Scotia and PEI.

I have never actually visited either province and my wife has only been to Charlottetown and Halifax with her mother on some package cruise ship tour. I want to visit both provinces, but I know I can't do both in one year, just not enough time off work, so I'm looking for some insight as to where to focus.

I'd like to get between 50-100 acres, maybe more, maybe less. I doubt I need more than 10 acres cleared and workable. We will be liquidating all our assets here in Ontario to make a fairly respectable downpayment and of course, the goal is to become more self sufficient and prepare as best we can for the future.

Would you guys suggest that one province is better for our prepper lifestyle than another?

Thanks in advance.
0 x

wabsey11

Re: Nova Scotia Vs. PEI

Postby wabsey11 » Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:36 am

It's funny you mention this, I was just looking into a fifty acre property for$150,000 just North of Dartmouth. It's about an hour from Dartmouth and has beach front property. There are 10 acres cleared and the rest are wooded. It you would like I'll get the info for you. The names Joshua from Spryfield. Take care.
0 x
"Atlantis ceased to wear its prosperity with moderation." -Plato

Return to “Prince Edward Island”