• Advertisement

members in Quebec

Moderator: Denob

Prepper007

Re: members in Quebec

Postby Prepper007 » Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:20 pm

HI folks,

Our family lives in the Montreal area. We are a few families in the Montreal area that have started to do pretty serious prepping over the past few years. We initially assumed that leaving Québec was the right thing to do for people like us since Québec look to us like a pretty bad place to live in. We feel the medias and politicians have brought us closer and closer to a totalitarian state where the government controls every aspect of your life. Don't you feel the government is getting into all the aspects of you life too? We had started looking at the possibility of relocating somewhere outside Québec with other people who have a similar worldview since we are of the opinion that Québec is one of the worst places in the western world for people like us who are not brainwashed with progressive/communist and neo-conservative ideology and propaganda. We are are totally opposed to these lies. We believe these manipulations, lies and propagandas are being spread via our medias and schools to implement a "divide to conquer strategy". All the dictators use this same strategy. We believe the control freaks behind these manipulations and propaganda want to implement a sort of totalitarian government like many experts in the western world are saying. People in Québec don't seem to wake up fast to this reality compared to other places in the western world like France, United Kingdom and the United States. People in those three countries are really waking up much faster now. Canada is far behind and Québec is even worst. We have looked elsewhere but it's not easy to find good places to live these days. There seems to be a few interesting places though. We have also recently started looking back at the possibility of staying in Québec but I must admit that our initial instinct might have been the best one. We are still evaluating all the options but Quebec does not really seem to be a good province for serious libertarian conservative preppers like us who are fully awaken and conscious about all the manipulations and brainwashing that took place especially in Québec. I hope people in Québec wake up fast because otherwise this little frenchy province in doomed. Did you know that Québec is already the poorest province/state in all of North-America (maybe except for Arkansas) and this poverty is directly related to this nasty political climate, political correctness, progressive/communist propaganda, brainwashing etc that has been spread for the past few decades via our mainstream medias and schools.

For those who have this kind worldview, Québec might not be the right place for them.

Those that have this mindset will recognize themselves immediately. If you have this type of libertarian-conservative mindset, please try to contact me directly. We are pretty serious about building a community for preppers who have this particular mindset and want to protect themselves and their family against a probable social and economic collapse caused by a very corrupted global elite that suceeds in manipulating most people in our society. We are thinking about building a community with separate self-sufficient homes in the country with co-ownership of the common infrastructure.

Please contact me if you are interested in this kind of project.
0 x

mikofeil

Postby mikofeil » Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:38 pm

welcome
Last edited by mikofeil on Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x

endangeredspecies

Postby endangeredspecies » Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 am

actualy im studying few possibility , i'm not very interested to move to the west , to me this look like change a dollars for 4 buck
but there are much more prepper and already build comunity on west side
panama look very interesting to relocating or costa rica also new zealand its very nice
0 x

Prepper007

Postby Prepper007 » Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:46 am

Hi Endangeredspecies,

I actually traveled to Panama, Costa Rica and Belize to investigate those countries for relocation with prepping in mind. These countries are definitely an option for preppers who want to relocate to a place that is much freer, has a much lower cost of living, has much better weather, has a lot less brainwashed people and has much lower taxes. For those of us who are really fed up with our immoral taxes, criminal politicians and medias, bad weather etc... these countries certainly look very attractive although many will never be able to adapt. Those countries are not for everyone. They are more for the adventurous type. We are still considering these countries as a possibility. I am also investigating Alberta as a possibility. Quebec seems less attractive but might still be a possibility. I am looking at the possibility of starting a community of like minded preppers. By "like-minded prepper" we mean people who are more conservative, aware of the brainwash and our elite's agenda. If you think you might be interested in this kind of project, I sure would like to exchange with you. You seem like a person that is well informed so I see a possibility that you could fit in such a community.
0 x

endangeredspecies

Postby endangeredspecies » Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:00 am

ah yes i was forgeting Belize
keep me in touch about your project id like to know more
also i speak spanish wich make it eassyer for me
because i lived 4 year in argentina

ps: my bug out bag is ready :D
0 x

Dr. Beats

Postby Dr. Beats » Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:22 pm

Prepper07, you may want to read Joel Skousen's Strategic Relocation book:
http://www.amazon.com/Strategic-Relocat ... ZDBJTH0NZQ
He basically says that the north west USA is the best place in the world for strategic relocation (aka bug out) - 5 of 5 stars. He says that western Canada is right behind the US north west simply because we have stricter gun control - 4 of 5 stars. He only gives 2 stars to north eastern north america due to our harsh climate, lack of sun and high population density (especially in the US, not so much Canada). He also states that any economic issues would more greatly affect the north eastern US because of all the wealth consolidation around NYC (world financial HQ), Washington DC, etc..
0 x

Prepper007

Postby Prepper007 » Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:50 pm

Thanks Dr. Beats.

I already read Joel Skousen's book and quite familiar with his analysis but thanks anyway.

Alberta seems to make a lot of sense for Canadian libertarian-conservative preppers like us but I still know very little about Albertan prepper mindset. I think that being aware of the real threat, being like-minded, having the same culture and the same goals is very important.

I sure would like to find out more about the mindset of Albertan Preppers or preppers in other provinces. Alberta seem to have a similar mindset, culture and goals but I don't really know yet for sure.

By the way, Joel Skousen has the same libertarian-conservative mindset I am referring to. ;)

Could you tell me more about the albertan's preppers mindset ? Are there any other provinces worth considering if we only want to consider this type of mindset?
0 x

Aylmer2001

Postby Aylmer2001 » Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:41 am

New member from Gatineau here. I've been prepping for a few years now, and would like to meet others in my geographical area to get together with and start a network.
0 x

Adagio
Canada

Postby Adagio » Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:04 pm

I am not far from you. How about you tell us a little more about yourself and why you prep.
0 x

Aylmer2001

Postby Aylmer2001 » Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:47 am

I live in Gatineau, QC. I'm 42, have a partner, no kids. I was in the insurance industry for 25 years and was fortunate enough to be able to retire a couple of years ago. I started prepping two years ago, not for any specific reason, it started more as a hobby after watching some videos. After a couple of months I started paying more attention to what has been going on in the world and began to seriously think about what could happen and how I could best prepare. I am most concerned with the threats of either a pandemic and a serious grid down situation. I been focused on keeping my preps evenly balanced (food, water, medical, security etc). At present I would be able to bug in and be self sufficient for 4 months. As I continue I am working on six months, then will work to one year. Within the next year or so I will be in a position to start looking for some property to slowly work toward homesteading. All things in time, but that is my goal.
0 x

Return to “Quebec”