• Advertisement

From Montreal and ready to move! Need to meet new people to form a group! Ready to invest in a land!

Moderator: Denob

freedom777
Canada

From Montreal and ready to move! Need to meet new people to form a group! Ready to invest in a land!

Postby freedom777 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:51 pm

Hi, Im from Montreal. Since years I am thinking of leaving the non-sense life of sleep-work-pay bills and the sick beat of the city. I am ready to move and I have money on the side, and a business that can give me enough freedom to start a “off grid” project, buy a land, of whatever the plan is. I want to meet people with motivation and a way of thinking close to mine. I am quick, I learn fast, I have a lot of life experiences. I have motivation, energy, strength, I don t take drugs or have dependence problem. I am a good hearted and very generous person. I believe in God and have a strong spirituality, but I am not radical, I keep my faith for my self or for the ones who want me to share it with them and I respect the faith of others. I don t even where a cross. I want to meet clean and strong people for a project, not some hippie new agey opportunists, or left radicals. I am ready to meet people anytime. Contact me n.emond @ outlook dot com for more infos or discuss. Another contact: n.emond (at) live dot fr. I speak perfectly french and some spanish.

Can t wait to meet new people!
1 x

Denob
Site Admin
Canada

Re: From Montreal and ready to move! Need to meet new people to form a group! Ready to invest in a land!

Postby Denob » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:04 am

Hi Freedom777, welcome to the forum, and glad to see another Quebecer here.
Wondering what area you are looking at, I'm a former Montealer living in the Lanaudiere.
I usually plan a Quebec preppers meet N greet in the spring...something to keep an eye out for.
Hope to hear from you often.
0 x

buefordTJ

Re: From Montreal and ready to move! Need to meet new people to form a group! Ready to invest in a land!

Postby buefordTJ » Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:16 pm

Hi Freedom777, from the West Island here. I'm looking forward to the meet N greet in Spring. Denob, any ideas on the date and place?
0 x

Denob
Site Admin
Canada

Postby Denob » Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:09 pm

Hmmm...so many projects underway.
Let's see...this weekend is booked for me as well as the 25th, which would be the usual date.
Could we say April 8th as tentative and see how that works for everyone?
Unless someone can come up with a more private indoor spot, the the usual Tim Horton's in Lachine?

5, avenue St-Pierre
Lachine, QC
H8R 4E1

Feedback?
0 x

Return to “Quebec”