• Advertisement

my bobs

nighthawk

Re: my bobs

Postby nighthawk » Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:19 am

I totally agree. Use caution when posting. Fire sticks are not at my residents so shoppers will be disappointed lol. Had a ''shopper'' come by about a month ago looking for some free stuff. Didn't work out so well for him. Alarm went off and there just happened to be all the family here. The shopper made it about a 100yds and then was dealt with accordingly. This is the coolest site ever :D
0 x

nighthawk

Postby nighthawk » Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:44 am

Added reading glasses to my supply inventory
0 x

Dangphool
Canada

Postby Dangphool » Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:53 am

How does one go about cleansing the properties of an existing photo? This might need to be a new thread; not sure if its an easy response. thanks
0 x

gc_mountainman

Postby gc_mountainman » Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:32 pm

Soldier506,

Did you ever get them snuggie sleeping bags and jackets? If so, have you tried them out?? Are they worth the investment?? Any new gear for the bob's??

Cheers,

Mountainman.
0 x

WildernessReturn

Postby WildernessReturn » Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:15 am

Glasses,
do yourself a favour and make sure you have them in a covered container, along with some soft wipes, cloths. During my last visit to the mine, 3 pairs of reading glasses and reading safety glasses, scratched before the end of the first day, in the pack! Now they are in the soft covers, inside a hard plastic container with a screw top lid, more crush and scratch resistant that way.
0 x

Return to “Saskatchewan”