• Advertisement

Evidence of world market crash

ICRCC

Re: Evidence of world market crash

Postby ICRCC » Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:09 pm

Thanks Grillge I think that will be a lot more help for most of visitors than the actual website. Indeed most would agree that the current economies in the Eurozone and the US cannot continue on their present path. There will have to be a major alignment at minimum. Social unrest is already rearing its ugly head and seems to be spreading through Europe. Any government that allows unemployment to exceed 25% is inviting trouble.
0 x

FNQ'er-1

Postby FNQ'er-1 » Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:56 pm

Think they are working on a solution ATM in the South China Sea.

If I recall - a very prominent UK political figure DID say " The Falklands conflict was the best thing that could of happened to the British Economy today". Or similar words to that effect.

Lets see who's involved - China, Japan, Korea, Indonesia, Malaysia are some of the main contenders, and the US are moving in as in the role of 'sheriff' using Australia as a forward operations base by the look of recent deals made and signed under the guise of strengthening our ties with valued allies and trading partners - {wasn't that also used with a deal over a little island, now known as Manhattan island off the coast of New Jersey -(sorry if my geography is out) for some pretty shiny beads and a couple of metal tomahawks} - (that deal with Austrralia is going down well with these peace loving countries at present) and I hear India may also have found they have a claim as well.
0 x
I'm old, tired and crotchety - what's your excuse???

Grillge

Postby Grillge » Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:07 am

Double top DJI 11.10.2012.JPG
Dow Jones has made a small double top and has broke the low in the middle so I expect the price to fall to 13077
Double top DJI 11.10.2012.JPG (52.45 KiB) Viewed 1084 times
0 x

Beacon

Postby Beacon » Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:52 am

Hi and welcome Grillge, I appreciate you info unfortunately I know nothing of the language you speak. Nonetheless I'd have to agree with you...global financial markets will collapse...I'm not so convinced staging another global conflict is going to fix the situation...society has changed significantly since WWII and the 60/70's and I don't think the masses will cop it and give momentum as governments think they will...

I think they are going to have to 'up the ante' to compel mass movement and responses...I do agree what ever 'IT' is will be manipulated and controlled (as much as they can)...I also think this has been trialled and evaluated over and over...as you elude too its predictable...kind of like human nature...

Enjoy the site :)
0 x

Gravlore

Postby Gravlore » Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:54 pm

QE infinity is the same as palliative care. Eventually the DOW will break and it will have a 20 - 30% drop and IMO it will do it easily, even with more fiat in the system. Could this 20 -30% drop trigger something larger? Who knows for sure.
0 x

Offgridhippie

Postby Offgridhippie » Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:34 pm

Hey folks this is my first post, I've been watching the global economics quite closely / crunching numbers and things don't add up! that's when I had that little late night panick and starting thinking outside the box. I flip on the TV and doomsday preppers on national geographic and then with alittle searching, I found this forum. There's a lot of good wisdom found here. The Mrs.is starting to see the bigger the picture and we are finally started prepping. If I recall correctly the last folks who drove off the fiscal cliff were the Romans. If the world is ran like a business and we are having all these global fiscal crisis's. it seems the world is ran terribly in the bigger picture. As a solution, I wonder if the world bank is going to usher in a new gold back standard global currency?

http://blogs.wsj.com/economics/2012/06/ ... ying-gold/

Thanks guys,
0 x
I never thought costco shelving could be so amazing

ICRCC

Postby ICRCC » Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:02 pm

Welcome Offgridhippie and greetings from Northern Ontario.
0 x

Beacon

Postby Beacon » Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:35 am

Hi offthegridhippie,

I think the Americans will resist any and every effort to trade in gold!

Welcome and enjoy the forum!
0 x

Gravlore

Postby Gravlore » Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:06 am

Americans may not have a choice once it takes hold. Gold based currencies collapse under a fiscally retarded government. Promise promise promise. Rome had a metals based currency but over time the coins contained less and less real PM value since Rome promised more and more to its citizens. As long as there is interest (usury) to be paid, there must be more money dumped into the system to pay the interest. It balloons, inflates, dies! Gold will not change this.
0 x

FNQ'er-1

Postby FNQ'er-1 » Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:11 am

Offgridhippie wrote:Hey folks this is my first post, I've been watching the global economics quite closely / crunching numbers and things don't add up! that's when I had that little late night panick and starting thinking outside the box. I flip on the TV and doomsday preppers on national geographic and then with alittle searching, I found this forum. There's a lot of good wisdom found here. The Mrs.is starting to see the bigger the picture and we are finally started prepping. If I recall correctly the last folks who drove off the fiscal cliff were the Romans. If the world is ran like a business and we are having all these global fiscal crisis's. it seems the world is ran terribly in the bigger picture. As a solution, I wonder if the world bank is going to usher in a new gold back standard global currency?

http://blogs.wsj.com/economics/2012/06/ ... ying-gold/

Thanks guys,

G'day and welcome. :)

You see - these are the types of posts that our benevolant 'Government dont want us to see and say. :shock:
I Trust My Government - NOT. :?
They like to think they still maintain a credible stance with the public - ATM in Australia - regardless of your political alignment - which ever of our two wanna be leaders that say the least will win the next election. :oops:
Had a bloke ask me who I prefered as he was a staunch !!!!!!! Party man and why I wasn't going the same way as his thinking - I replied "It's simple - if you were running a business - which one of the two would you hire as a possible trusted employee in your firm?"
"Which ever one is the one you'd hire personally, is the one you should vote for."
He was quiet for a minute or so then said :( "I'm voting informal now!" :D
0 x
I'm old, tired and crotchety - what's your excuse???

Return to “Australian Preppers Network”