• Advertisement

Evidence of world market crash

Grillge

Evidence of world market crash

Postby Grillge » Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:44 am

Double top.JPG
Hi,I have just joined to let people know what I have discovered. Stock markets have patterns and can foretell future prices,
the pattern I will be talking about is a double top.
A double top is when the price of a stock or index makes a high then retracts to make a low then goes back up to the previous
high and retracts again making a double top. All market traders know of this rule that I'm going to tell you. When a
double top occurs there will be a %200 re-tracement from the high or top. Lets say a stock went up to $12.00 then came back
down to $9.00 and then went back up to $12.00 then went back down again creating a double top. Now the difference between
the 2 tops and the low in the middle is $3.00 , so to work out the %200 re-tracement you have $12- $3-$3=$6.00 giving you
a %200 re-tracement. Believe it or not but this has a %90 chance of happening when they occur. Now for the part that scares
me, what I discover is that when you calculate the %200 re-tracement of the major double tops for the FTSE index, S&P500 index,
India 30 index and the Germany DAX index the answer goes off the bottom of the chart (below zero), the index will no longer exist.
If this only happened for one index I wouldn't be so concerned but it is happening to 4 indexes. Conformation of a double top is
when the price falls below or past %100 or below the lowest price between the 2 tops which was $9.00.
The stock market is telling us in advance that an event is going to happen that is so bad that world markets are going
to crash or become none existent either way something is going to happen. These major double tops are a first in history.
The time in that this will happen is hard to determine but I would be confident to say that it will happen within the next ten years.
Once all 4 Indexes break the %100 mark or break the lowest point between the 2 tops then market traders and Brokers will be
very aware of this and the markets will fall very rapidly maybe within days. I will be editing the charts down below every month
so you can see what is happening.
Double top.JPG (48.67 KiB) Viewed 3917 times
Last edited by Grillge on Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:22 am, edited 4 times in total.
0 x

ICRCC

Re: Evidence of world market crash

Postby ICRCC » Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:13 pm

Welcome to the site Grillge. That was quite the first post. The software is a 30 day free trial. Nothing wrong with that though. However before you can use it they want a LOT of private information. If anyone is going to download this software I suggest that you do not use your real name, real age, real email address, real challenge question etc.

Also Grillge in my opinion the carting software is far too complex for the average person to use. If you trade on the market and consider yourself to be very knowledgeable then it will be usable. Otherwise most people can just take your word for it.
0 x

FNQ'er-1

Postby FNQ'er-1 » Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:50 pm

I agree with ICRCC - I like to choose carefully, places I hand my information over to - years ago when I wasn't as cautious my private phone and email address were like telemarketer/spam central.
Since I choose more carefully now, I dont have the hassle of changing contact details and notifying a lot of people of my new contact info. This makes 'Life-Good'.

I also (after reading your post - welcome by the way) filed it under 'too much information' as I don't have the time to go onto the ASX and trade. (there are people who do that for a reasonable amount - using them, I get more ''ME' time then.
Also there is enough global issues around already - the markets have always been volatile - and subject to scams/schemes.
Rivkin -Maddoff, the Australian company of investment advisers that are in the s--t ATM and are looking at global law suits.
I keep right out of that area.
Just as I was writting this on sky-news, morning headlines on the front pg of a NZ newspaper is dedicated to 'NZ'ers have little idea how there private information is collected/traded/sold, as I think this would apply to a number of people not just in NZ - old saying - 'You get Nothing for Nothing - there is always a cost.'
0 x
I'm old, tired and crotchety - what's your excuse???

Grillge

Postby Grillge » Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:41 am

FTSE March 2013.JPG
I have change this to a monthly chart to make it less cluttered , the top of each blue and red lines is the highest price for the month and the lowest point of the blue and red lines is the lowest price of the month. The little dash on the left of the line is the open price for the month and the little dash on the right is the closing price of the month. Last updated 01/04/2013
FTSE March 2013.JPG (62.05 KiB) Viewed 2717 times
Last edited by Grillge on Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:07 am, edited 8 times in total.
0 x

Grillge

Postby Grillge » Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:43 am

German DAX March 2013.JPG
German DAX March 2013.JPG (64.8 KiB) Viewed 2717 times
Last edited by Grillge on Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:08 am, edited 7 times in total.
0 x

Grillge

Postby Grillge » Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:45 am

India S&P index March 2013.JPG
India S&P index March 2013.JPG (60.12 KiB) Viewed 2717 times
Last edited by Grillge on Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:10 am, edited 7 times in total.
0 x

Grillge

Postby Grillge » Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:53 am

S&P March 2013.JPG
S&P March 2013.JPG (63.48 KiB) Viewed 2717 times
Last edited by Grillge on Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:11 am, edited 7 times in total.
0 x

Grillge

Postby Grillge » Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:05 am

DJI March 2013.JPG
I hope these pictures help, I wish they were bullshit but when that many indexes are saying the same thing it means something is going to happen unfortunately. With all the tension between America and Iran I would put my money on a nuclear war.
I hope the fuck I am wrong and everyone laughs at my predictions.
DJI March 2013.JPG (41.08 KiB) Viewed 2717 times
Last edited by Grillge on Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:13 am, edited 5 times in total.
0 x

Grillge

Postby Grillge » Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:09 am

ICRCC wrote:Welcome to the site Grillge. That was quite the first post. The software is a 30 day free trial. Nothing wrong with that though. However before you can use it they want a LOT of private information. If anyone is going to download this software I suggest that you do not use your real name, real age, real email address, real challenge question etc.

Also Grillge in my opinion the carting software is far too complex for the average person to use. If you trade on the market and consider yourself to be very knowledgeable then it will be usable. Otherwise most people can just take your word for it.

Hi, I have worked out how to take snap shots of my screen and have added the charts to my post so that people dont have to download the charting program. Please have a look.
Regards Grillge
0 x

Grillge

Postby Grillge » Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:12 am

FNQ'er-1 wrote:I agree with ICRCC - I like to choose carefully, places I hand my information over to - years ago when I wasn't as cautious my private phone and email address were like telemarketer/spam central.
Since I choose more carefully now, I dont have the hassle of changing contact details and notifying a lot of people of my new contact info. This makes 'Life-Good'.

I also (after reading your post - welcome by the way) filed it under 'too much information' as I don't have the time to go onto the ASX and trade. (there are people who do that for a reasonable amount - using them, I get more ''ME' time then.
Also there is enough global issues around already - the markets have always been volatile - and subject to scams/schemes.
Rivkin -Maddoff, the Australian company of investment advisers that are in the s--t ATM and are looking at global law suits.
I keep right out of that area.
Just as I was writting this on sky-news, morning headlines on the front pg of a NZ newspaper is dedicated to 'NZ'ers have little idea how there private information is collected/traded/sold, as I think this would apply to a number of people not just in NZ - old saying - 'You get Nothing for Nothing - there is always a cost.'

Hi, I have worked out how to take snap shots of my screen and have added the charts to my post so that people dont have to download the charting program. Please have a look.
Regards Grillge
0 x

Return to “Australian Preppers Network”