• Advertisement

Evidence of world market crash

Offgridhippie

Re: Evidence of world market crash

Postby Offgridhippie » Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:45 pm

Thanks folks for the warm welcome. when do you guys think we will see the collapse of the USD?
0 x
I never thought costco shelving could be so amazing

Grillge

Postby Grillge » Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:17 pm

Dow Jones Ind.JPG
As you can see the Dow Jones Industrial made a double top and then had a 200% re-tracement from the top as predicted. This shows you exactly how double tops play out. If you go back to page 1 of this post and look at the double tops and calculate the 200% re-tracement they go below the zero mark. I hope this will convince you that stock market patterns do foretell future prices.
Dow Jones Ind.JPG (65.33 KiB) Viewed 969 times
Last edited by Grillge on Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x

Grillge

Postby Grillge » Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:57 pm

Offgridhippie wrote:Thanks folks for the warm welcome. when do you guys think we will see the collapse of the USD?

It's a bit hard to determine a time that a collapse will happen but if you look at the charts on page one of this post and find the lowest point between the two tops, when prices fall below the low, then be on your toes. I watch a video on Alex Jones show and he interview a man called Lindsey Williams who has an inside contact. He was told that the American government is going to start giving itself 40 billion a month indefinitely to buy peoples mortgages from the banks. This might be the start of the collapse. here's the link to the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07qo0SQJ_ew
What ever the reason for the collapse I will be watching the markets as they will give you the the best indication that something is going to happening.
I will be updating the charts on page 1 monthly.
0 x

Perfesser
Canada

Postby Perfesser » Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:05 am

That's what QE3 is. Fed will buy up to 40B in real estate loans every month "till it works".
So the banks will dump their toxic loans and buy gold with it. The Fed will just push a button and "create" the money. The banks will loan, credit will losen up, confidence will reign, the stock market will go up, things will look really good for a while.
People will go back to their "see, everything is fine".

Couple of years says Jack
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... 2BnS7OuEz-
0 x

Gravlore

Postby Gravlore » Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:26 am

Grillge " I watch a video on Alex Jones show and he interview a man called Lindsey Williams who has an inside contact. He was told that the American government is going to start giving itself 40 billion a month indefinitely to buy peoples mortgages from the banks."

Old News :)

http://www.cnbc.com/id/49018964/Fed_Pul ... ower_Rates
0 x

Grillge

Postby Grillge » Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:29 pm

S&P 500.JPG
S&P 500 finishes it's 200% re-tracement on the news of Obama's win. It's obvious the markets traders dont like Obama.
S&P 500.JPG (42.95 KiB) Viewed 932 times
0 x

FNQ'er-1

Postby FNQ'er-1 » Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:45 am

How about a simple interpretation of these graphs for those of us who don't watch these markets? (Like me for one).
0 x
I'm old, tired and crotchety - what's your excuse???

Grillge

Postby Grillge » Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:06 am

FNQ'er-1 wrote:How about a simple interpretation of these graphs for those of us who don't watch these markets? (Like me for one).

On page one of this post I have tried to explain a double pattern and what happens when they occur as best I can. If you still dont understand let me know.
0 x

Gravlore

Postby Gravlore » Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:08 am

Election dips are a result of emotion over logic. When a substantial dip happens the FED dumps more money in as to inflate the numbers. No point in shorting anything since it is fixed.
0 x

Gravlore

Postby Gravlore » Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:24 am

We are in a depression of sorts already. January 14 2000 the DOW hit 11723 and now we are only around 1000 points higher. Now ask yourself how much a liter of gasoline was ( here it was 56 cents ) then compared to now. Doubled in most cases. This goes for most goods as well. So the DOW should be at 22000 or so if it kept up with inflation. It is half of that so if you invested a dollar in 2000 you have lost half the value in purchasing power.

If you bought gold in Jan of 2000 you would have paid 280 - 282 per oz. Double that and it is 560ish and this price would be in line with inflation. So being that it is 1700 dollars per oz that mean you have pretty much tripled your purchasing power if you sold the same oz today. This is USD of course.

The DOW is crap and should be avoided. It is not coming back any time soon. It is an illusion that wealth has been preserved. People fail to understand purchasing power and only look at the false reality that is their retirement ponzi scheme....sorry, portfolio. This is not all investors, just the ones who more than likely think they pocket 8% a year.
0 x

Return to “Australian Preppers Network”