• Advertisement

Every Day carry (EDC) Realistic and ridiculous

FNQ'er-1

Re: Every Day carry (EDC) Realistic and ridiculous

Postby FNQ'er-1 » Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:04 pm

Still hava prob with tinned chook - I remember that email from Asia!!!!
Not my Precious but my Nemisis !!!!!

It''s like Hot Dogs now. used to love them - then seen that show made in the UK on what goes in 'em - 'They look at me now!!! :l
Im no woosey but draw the line at Hot Dogs, Wichetty Grubs (taste like crap and the people that tought me wouldn't eat them - that said it all to me) and snake (mainly as there would be not much left - I firmly belive that if it's still movin - it aint dead!)
Yes - and I live on the east coast now and have Brown's, Tiapans and Death Adders(Deaf Adders) I may be old 'n' gettin crotchety - but can still get from 0 to 60 in a flash when I come into contact. Contest of Fangs and Feet - I still win!!! 'Nd Leeches !!!! That was another sick perverted joke from nature!!!!!
Hmmmm! this has the makings of a 'Post Topic'- "Phobias",
0 x
I'm old, tired and crotchety - what's your excuse???

ranger2012

Postby ranger2012 » Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:01 am

What ever the type of meat you snag, make sure you cook it thru and thru. You dont know what kind of pest the buggers picked up.
0 x
"We 'Prep.' to live after a downfall, Not just to survive."

FNQ'er-1

Postby FNQ'er-1 » Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:56 am

The only real probs out here are the introduced species(pigs -13 diseases seriously harmful to man and Bunnies - they now have Hemoragic fever as well as the rest), and roos/wallabies, (worms/Hydatids) - the rest of our native species are fine as far as I am aware.
0 x

razerp

Postby razerp » Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:06 am

Cept drop bears.. hoop snakes.. u don't mess with them.. no matter how hungry.
0 x
I grew up on Looney Tunes, Marx Brothers mvies and Robin Williams, Enter my mind at your own risk

FNQ'er-1

Postby FNQ'er-1 » Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:10 am

I wasn't going to mention these evil little bush critters BRRRRR! Gets a cold shiver at the thought of em!
Thanks razerp - just had a flash back of being tipped out of a canoe - suspected it being a cod-walop we were stalking.... Dangerous when then smell blood and fear!!!
0 x

susannah755

Postby susannah755 » Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:45 am

PMSL :lol: Oh yeah, some serious threats there that shouldn't be overlooked.
0 x
Russell Coight....outback legend

FNQ'er-1

Postby FNQ'er-1 » Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:45 pm

susannah755 were ya bin???

Quick razerp!!

'Whats the treatment for Chucking a wobbly or she has the Collywobbles from the cold' Think shes out for a Chinwag while she needs ta Crack-a-tinnie.

Think susannah755 may of been Chock a block full of Aerial Ping-Pong afta last sat'day arvo, or shes needep in Rug rat and Ankle Biter infestations down south!!!

If we arent careful she wont know she's Arthur or Martha but hope she'll be Apples.

But on the bright side she did say she hoped one day to be a Banana bender - wonder if she still can do the Australian salute - hope she doesn't expect some Darwin stubbies and a barbie, reckon she might Dip out there.
0 x

susannah755

Postby susannah755 » Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:56 pm

FNQ'er-1 wrote:susannah755 were ya bin???

I've been hittin' the books mate. Not the bookies...those things with pages ;)
FNQ'er-1 wrote:Think susannah755 may of been Chock a block full of Aerial Ping-Pong afta last sat'day arvo, or shes needep in Rug rat and Ankle Biter infestations down south!!!

I'm so over aerial ping-pong......I follow the other game.
FNQ'er-1 wrote:If we arent careful she wont know she's Arthur or Martha but hope she'll be Apples.

Nah, I'm apples mate. Go ya hardest....
FNQ'er-1 wrote:But on the bright side she did say she hoped one day to be a Banana bender - wonder if she still can do the Australian salute - hope she doesn't expect some Darwin stubbies and a barbie, reckon she might Dip out there.

I may be out of practice only cos I'm livin' down south, but ya never forget the "Great Australian Salute"
0 x

susannah755

Postby susannah755 » Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:32 pm

Razerp must be playin' with his new stuff (for his kit/BOB). More likely he's sitting in the dark waiting to scare some poor little intruder out of his wits (for practice). You awake Razerp?
0 x

razerp

Postby razerp » Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:47 pm

Strewth! you'd think a common turn o phtase on an aussie prepping forum would be "Strike a light" bannana Benders are born or grown, never assembled, the other game? Crinkey ya drongos, we got lotsa games here, we got cricket, football, other football, other other footy, lah dee dah footy,

Bindy quickstep, zinc ya schnozz, crack a tinny, snag sangas, not too bad, avagoyamug, come on aussie come on, come on, she'll be right, cobber, old son, thongs and stubbys to mow the grass, flat out like a lizard drinking, ya mug, ya dag, ya wanker, stone the flamin crows, how's the serenity, Not the Kingswood!

Just a taste of how strayans used to and can still tawk

Anyone got a winnie blue i can bum?

Segue- i just couldn't watch Puberty Blues.. bloody well lived it!
0 x
I grew up on Looney Tunes, Marx Brothers mvies and Robin Williams, Enter my mind at your own risk

Return to “Australian Preppers Network”