• Advertisement

Preparing for my Time away from the Bunker

razerp
Posts: 266
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:21 pm
Location: Brisbane Qld
x 1

Re: Preparing for my Time away from the Bunker

Postby razerp » Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:10 am

and my time away is nearly done, heading Bunker-bound early-ish in the AM.

Waiting on lots n lots of goodies to arrive, both at my parcel place and actually to me. Then have some sorting, trying and re-assessing to do with my prep stuff.

Will be good to have my own mattress again, n just to be home
0 x
I grew up on Looney Tunes, Marx Brothers mvies and Robin Williams, Enter my mind at your own risk

FNQ'er-1
Posts: 405
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:18 am
Location: North Qld - in the Land Down Under.

Re: Preparing for my Time away from the Bunker

Postby FNQ'er-1 » Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:06 am

Why does that create an image of a stubbie wearing blue singlet clad - sumo sized bloke sitting on his wheelie suitcase pouting????
0 x
I'm old, tired and crotchety - what's your excuse???

razerp
Posts: 266
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:21 pm
Location: Brisbane Qld
x 1

Re: Preparing for my Time away from the Bunker

Postby razerp » Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:39 am

well the blue singlet was yesterday, w/boxing type shorts (not boxers) and i'd never sit on a suitcase.. unless someone reeeeeeaally deserved it

my grumpy singlet wearing giant with cranky dog is a killer halloween costume.. dog keeps the hordes away
0 x
I grew up on Looney Tunes, Marx Brothers mvies and Robin Williams, Enter my mind at your own risk

User avatar
susannah755
Posts: 1226
Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:24 pm
Location: Australia

Re: Preparing for my Time away from the Bunker

Postby susannah755 » Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:08 am

FNQ'er-1 wrote:Why does that create an image of a stubbie wearing blue singlet clad - sumo sized bloke sitting on his wheelie suitcase pouting????

My thoughts were similar but with a "try ya luck ya little punk" glare...
0 x
Russell Coight....outback legend

razerp
Posts: 266
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:21 pm
Location: Brisbane Qld
x 1

Re: Preparing for my Time away from the Bunker

Postby razerp » Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:16 pm

oh so true susannah... i have a glare that stops traffic... and the time to be afraid is when my eyes change.. it's slight but noticeable.. actually scared a mate, he didn't believe it till he went to take my fries at maccas one night.. ever seen a grown man start back in a booth? funny as
0 x
I grew up on Looney Tunes, Marx Brothers mvies and Robin Williams, Enter my mind at your own risk

User avatar
susannah755
Posts: 1226
Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:24 pm
Location: Australia

Re: Preparing for my Time away from the Bunker

Postby susannah755 » Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:35 am

razerp wrote:oh so true susannah... i have a glare that stops traffic... and the time to be afraid is when my eyes change.. it's slight but noticeable.. actually scared a mate, he didn't believe it till he went to take my fries at maccas one night.. ever seen a grown man start back in a booth? funny as

Only funny from your side Razerp.......I bet it wasn't funny on the other side of the booth ;)
0 x
Russell Coight....outback legend

FNQ'er-1
Posts: 405
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:18 am
Location: North Qld - in the Land Down Under.

Re: Preparing for my Time away from the Bunker

Postby FNQ'er-1 » Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:16 am

susannah755 wrote:
razerp wrote:oh so true susannah... i have a glare that stops traffic... and the time to be afraid is when my eyes change.. it's slight but noticeable.. actually scared a mate, he didn't believe it till he went to take my fries at maccas one night.. ever seen a grown man start back in a booth? funny as

Only funny from your side Razerp.......I bet it wasn't funny on the other side of the booth ;)


passing :oops: wind also has that effect!!! :|
Iam a team player :| - I'm here to help!! :|

:D
0 x
I'm old, tired and crotchety - what's your excuse???

User avatar
susannah755
Posts: 1226
Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:24 pm
Location: Australia

Re: Preparing for my Time away from the Bunker

Postby susannah755 » Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:22 am

Thanks M-A-T-E, it's always good to know someones got ya back in times of need :shock:
0 x
Russell Coight....outback legend

razerp
Posts: 266
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:21 pm
Location: Brisbane Qld
x 1

Re: Preparing for my Time away from the Bunker

Postby razerp » Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:15 am

Confartulations! you're the next contestant on "Stupid Game you can't possibly win"!! That's right, you'll be facing our Anosmic carry over champion in a Sudden Death game of.. "Dutch Ovens"

dats rights peeps n peepettes, i can dealt it,, but i caint smelt it :P
0 x
I grew up on Looney Tunes, Marx Brothers mvies and Robin Williams, Enter my mind at your own risk

User avatar
susannah755
Posts: 1226
Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:24 pm
Location: Australia

Re: Preparing for my Time away from the Bunker

Postby susannah755 » Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:41 am

razerp wrote:Confartulations! you're the next contestant on "Stupid Game you can't possibly win"!! That's right, you'll be facing our Anosmic carry over champion in a Sudden Death game of.. "Dutch Ovens"

dats rights peeps n peepettes, i can dealt it,, but i caint smelt it :P

uuummm...I'm busy that day so I can't play ;)
0 x
Russell Coight....outback legend


Return to “Australian Preppers Network”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest