• Advertisement

Australian Preppers "sound off"

fpconsulting

Re: Australian Preppers "sound off"

Postby fpconsulting » Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:01 pm

US preparedness company
Family Preparedness Consulting’s mission is to assist our clients in protecting there families form the aftermath of disasters. Whether that is earth quakes, hurricanes or terrorist attacks. We achieve this goal by understand your needs, evaluate your capabilities, and establish a budgeted plan. We help our clients all over the world to be prepared for any disaster no matter what.
0 x
“We understand your needs, evaluate your capabilities, and establish a budgeted plan".
Website
https://familypreparednessconsulting.com/
Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/Family.Preparedness.Consulting
Youtube
http://www.youtube.com/fpcconsulting

westernprepper01

Postby westernprepper01 » Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:51 pm

Type "preppers are" into google and see what comes up. Sad to see this. I guess the "normal" people see us this way.
Well, good luck to them when the shtf, they are not welcome at my place. :-)
0 x
You Have Everything To Gain By Prepping.......And Everything To Lose If You Don’t.

NotWithoutAFight

Postby NotWithoutAFight » Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:04 pm

Hi there just found this forum n really glad I did :D
K so quick downlow am Aussie live in qld n have been prepping for just und 2 yrs ( I know not long but well luckily I am the determined sort) & basically though I hope for all to stay peachy I am prepared for the absolute worst because above all n despite what may come I have a 9 yr old that like all parents out there I will do whatever it takes to protect.
Thus far have learnt most means of preserving & attaining all types of food as well as gaining (via growing/hunting/foraging as well as of course stores) as well as water when in most cases there would seemingly be none.
My hubby has only come on board within the last 4 months n though I know how to make many temp shelters n means of survival I am now working towards a full bug out location that would offer proper long term sustainability (have the place yes n the required materials with plans just need to light a match under my mans rear ;p)
To say I am expecting the absolute worst sounds awfull but I figure if u gonna do something do it right hence my preps take into consideration loss of power in total (no fuel/no solar...hand cranked/magnetic genies only at best) lack of reasonable air (thus far all out my league in price but am looking into something at pres n will update) lack of water our most vital substance (do not believe in the ability to store enuff cause I am lookin at least a yr in we'll,,,so not only have varied ways to purify but also radically ways to harvest in all climates).
K so that a quick rundown n yes I have much more sorted but well tryin to make a gen introduction Lols n think is nuff for now :p
Anywho's once again grt to be here hope I can offer at least a lil portion to what I gain from here.
NOTE : yes I have been called everything under the sun for my concerns but all I can say is "when the weather looks shet I like to have my gumboots handy" ;p
0 x

susannah755

Postby susannah755 » Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:36 pm

G'day and Welcome NotWithoutAFight
0 x
Russell Coight....outback legend

Heather68

Postby Heather68 » Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:28 am

G,Day all just found this site ,Im in Western Australia.
Prepping for the future,

Cheers.
0 x

ICRCC

Postby ICRCC » Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:03 am

Welcome NotWithoutAFight and greetings from Northern Ontario Canada.
0 x

ICRCC

Postby ICRCC » Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:04 am

Likewise a warm welcome to you to Heather68.
0 x

Grey-Wolf

Postby Grey-Wolf » Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:12 am

Gday guys. Another Aussie joining the ranks

Im new to the site but I have a decent amount of preper/ survival experience and am happy to help/ give any advice I have.
0 x

ICRCC

Postby ICRCC » Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:49 am

Welcome Grey-Wolf.
0 x

FNQ'er-1

Postby FNQ'er-1 » Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:22 am

G'day all.
Just found the site and thought I'd say G'day. Loc - in Nth Qld.
0 x
I'm old, tired and crotchety - what's your excuse???

Return to “Australian Preppers Network”