• Advertisement

DEATH SPIRAL

Discussions regarding the world financial crises
JustABear

DEATH SPIRAL

Postby JustABear » Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:36 am

http://moneymorning.com/ob/economist-ri ... th-spiral/

Discussion regarding the failing US and World economy.
0 x

Gravlore

Re: DEATH SPIRAL

Postby Gravlore » Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:05 am

Debase the currency to 1/5th its value or debt forgiveness. Those are the only ways to keep it alive. All currencies that have usury in the system fail. Rome had a gold and silver currency but over time it collapsed because the actual metal in coins over the years was lower and lower until it became worthless to own. Our fiat debt based currency will suffer the same fate. It is fact that the principal is created but not the interest, so they have to borrow to pay the interest and so goes the spiral. Totally predictable which is why I never put one red cent into a savings of any kind since I started working 20 years ago. Catch it at the beginning of a cycle or new currency and then save. 27-40 years is how long this type of money system lasts. It will happen again if there is a re-start on this system.
0 x

rodrickvfez

DEATH SPIRAL

Postby rodrickvfez » Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:52 am

Well find out more when the details are released, but it sounds like the worst doomsday scenario all over again. Of course the last cuts were pretty drastic too, espeicially with the total elimination of the "over the top" light rail line.

Since this is still a state problem, can we expect a similar announcement to be coming from Phillys SEPTA anytime soon? If so, John, Id enjoy that Cynwyd Line as much as you can, because Ill bet thats the first to go.
0 x

ICRCC

Postby ICRCC » Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:33 pm

Welcome Rodrickvfez. What does your comment have to do with this discussion?
0 x

tazweiss

Postby tazweiss » Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:31 pm

ICRCC wrote:Welcome Rodrickvfez. What does your comment have to do with this discussion?

Probably the same thing that his national flag has to do with the U.S.
0 x
In the end, your life will flash before your eyes.
Make sure it's worth watching.

ICRCC

Postby ICRCC » Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:56 pm

It goes well beyond the flag.
0 x

ICRCC

Postby ICRCC » Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:03 am

Anyway enough of being side tracked. That is a good link Jab. It just reiterates what we all know the system as it stands is not sustainable. I found it interesting that 61% of US citizens feel that something big is about to happen. I get the same feeling here among Canadians, the strange thing is that it not preppers saying this it is the general population.
0 x

tazweiss

Postby tazweiss » Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:32 am

I just read on the SHTFPlan site that if Romney gets elected they're expecting widespread civil unrest. According to a National Guardsman, preppers will be considered terrorists and any military personnel that are identified as preppers will be considered traitors. IMHO, the U.S. government is not only preparing for a civil war, they're actively trying to push one on the American people. I think that it'll be hitting the fan real soon.
0 x
In the end, your life will flash before your eyes.
Make sure it's worth watching.

ICRCC

Postby ICRCC » Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:51 pm

Yes I read that too. Hopefully the origins are the far right and it is just a conspiracy theory. I just don't see riots if Romney wins. However if Obama wins I feel it is just a matter of time until true liberty in the US becomes under great stress. There is absolutely no question that the US "authorities" are preparing for civil unrest on a massive scale.
0 x

Return to “Global Currency Crises”