• Advertisement

Why we're on the brink of greatest Depression of all time

Discussions regarding the world financial crises
ICRCC

Re: Why we're on the brink of greatest Depression of all tim

Postby ICRCC » Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:42 pm

Gravlore wrote:Global currency will not be accepted. The Euro was a mini version and it is a complete failure. If a country does not have a sovereign currency it loses the ability to control its economy. Global currencies are good for wealth redistribution.

Yup! Too many big players who will never willingly give up power.
0 x

Offgridhippie

Postby Offgridhippie » Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:52 pm

ICRCC wrote:
Gravlore wrote:Global currency will not be accepted. The Euro was a mini version and it is a complete failure. If a country does not have a sovereign currency it loses the ability to control its economy. Global currencies are good for wealth redistribution.

Yup! Too many big players who will never willingly give up power.

What happens when they are all bankrupt? And to whom? I'm not pushing a NWO agenda. I'm just looking at the past tactics of the international "money changers" now the world bank and the current economic highs and lows and how the IMF is suppose to help relieve some of that. Which is BS.
0 x
I never thought costco shelving could be so amazing

Gravlore

Postby Gravlore » Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:17 pm

It is impossible to go bankrupt since all money can be monetized. Print more and more. Central banks buy their own issued debt and debase savings and retirement money. The problem is in the morality of the financial system and there needs to be heads on a pike so they can not taint the water again (It will happen again). We are slaves regardless who is in charge. Think about it, you cant just quit your job and do your own thing since there is land tax. If you fail to pay the tax then you lose the land, so its not really ours to begin with but they use money to feed us the illusion that the land is ours. Unfortunately there is not a government that does not do their job by volunteering and therefore it takes money to feed the government and even the smallest government expands over time because it promises people more and more and therefore taxes more and more. That is until the depression we speak of. As more money leaves peoples pockets to feed the government hog that means less money to purchase goods and that leads to a death spiral since jobs are lost and tax revenues fall. All because government leaders love power so much that they promise whatever and whoever everything. Then there is a reset and this is about where we are now. Either they monetize or they do austerity (look how well that works). It is a catch 22 we are in. Dissolve government and wipe out all debt and then you will see a boom again that will lead us to the same spot we are in, in about 100 years since people are retarded and never look at history.

NWO may come but it wont last. The only true form of real freedom is in fact Anarchy but there is usually a whack of death and a rising of some group of idiots that come to power and then the government cycle starts again. It just depends where you find youself in the cycle as to how well you live.

I read that dictators and monarchies usually have the tightest fiscal policy because they don't bend over to every special interest group and populous as a whole.

Conclusion: Go off grid live where there are no roads and no people, ignore everyone and everything if you want true freedom. This is something I am not doing, but it is fact.
0 x

Kenoraprepper

Postby Kenoraprepper » Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:43 am

Gravlore, very well said. Thank you!
0 x

Offgridhippie

Postby Offgridhippie » Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:08 am

Gravlore, wow thanks for the great post, I agree on many aspects of your post. When or will we see the hyper inflation due to the US QE program? despite my handle on the forum I'm a hippie at heart but really wear a suit in my career. I have a sense that we're late to the prep - even the mrs is now on board beyond the 72 hour kit and she's a tough nut ;) . I'm just trying figure out if & when we may see a disruption in our society/system? I'm not looking to stir the pot, just watching out for the family and soaking in as much info as possible. Any insight is appreciated.
0 x

Gravlore

Postby Gravlore » Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:06 pm

Hyperinflation is a tough one since I think we are in a deflation right now. Signs of hyperinflation would be massive interest rate hikes in a very short period of time. I don't really like to give timelines since they discredit the writer if it does not happen. Our real inflation is closer to 10% rather than the 3% or so 'they' have us believe.

Now you may ask yourself how I think we are in deflation but see inflation. IT is quite simple really. Suppose I have $1 and 1 orange. The orange is worth $1 currently. Now I monetize money so there is now $1.30 in the money supply. That orange should be $1.30 but since deflation has occurred that orange sells for $1.10. We view that as inflation which it is but it does not reflect the money in circulation to which the orange should be $1.30.

This is a severe over simplification. Oranges represent homes,cars,food,gas and everything we consume. Real inflation will come when and IF the money that the FED created gets into the hands of the common man.

Right now the real concern is the bond bubble. Canada has yet to get nailed with a real housing crisis. Inflation may catch up with home prices. Stagflation in homes is far better than plummetting value.
0 x

Highlandsgal
Canada

Postby Highlandsgal » Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:48 pm

This topic led to a great conversation between the husband and I. We all like to look at macro-economics but we were wondering what folks think about the side of this that we all contribute to.

We live in a global economy that is tied to everything and a great equalization is underway that we are all likely contributing too. Take a look at the furniture in your house - where was it made? I have a desk and bookshelves that I bought from a company called Gibbard. It took years to save up to buy it and it was made in Ontario. Unfortunately, not everyone must have appreciated their craftsmanship because they no longer exists - they had to close their doors. I could have gone to the IKEA's of the world to get something sooner, cheaper, but I kept someone employed for a while by buying Canadian.

When you eat a restaurant, do you go for the big corporate chains, or try to support the little Mom and Pop spots? When you go to the local market or grocery store, do you try to buy from your own region? We try to be willing to spend a little more to buy local because we know some of the farmers we are keeping employed. We actually look at where something is made and while not always successful, we definitely try to give preference to those items made locally or at least in our country/continent.

I'm not trying to endorse protectionism to the point of being ridiculous, but if you spend your money on everything coming from China, why are you surprised that we have higher unemployment at home, and then we look to the governments to bail us out and keep us in housing, medical attention, clothed and fed, while having fewer people able to contribute to the taxation necessary to support those programs? While being concious of where you buy from won't bail out Greece, or keep the global currencies from collapse, you might be able to stimulate a little local business.

I guess it comes down to this: It's easy to be an arm-chair General and decide what should or should not be done to change the world, but if you get out of that chair and roll up your sleeves, what can each of us do to actually make even the smallest of differences. (Saying the baby stinks doesn't get the diaper changed!)

Thoughts?
0 x
If life hands you lemons, be sure you have a battery backed up juicer to make some good ol' fashioned lemonade! ;)

ICRCC

Postby ICRCC » Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:15 pm

Such is the nature of capitalism.
0 x

Offgridhippie

Postby Offgridhippie » Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:48 am

From an economic stand point where/When do you think economic collapse will start? Especially with fiscal cliff being diverted until next month, What's your take?

I suspect the EU will fall apart first then sweep this way....

http://presstv.com/detail/2012/12/28/28 ... president/

Or will it be the states?

I'm not a huge GB fan, however he's quoting what seems to be reputable source

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?feature=re ... ab_5GoOs7I
0 x
I never thought costco shelving could be so amazing

RusticRV64

Postby RusticRV64 » Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:51 pm

Here's more recent food for thought as to why we face a collapse in areas of global societies and the remedy to that..put your oxygen masks on again for the hyperventilation will be extreme again :) read and learn, then get busy doing some part to support the warriors who fight for you not against you..:)

http://www.itccs.org/2013/03/06/citizen ... be-seized/

or just search

www.itccs.org and take your pick of where to start learning..this development came about March 6th 2013.. the ratzinger under house ( castle) arrest :) the regime is falling..:) Harper convicted of crimes against humanity with many others globally..have fun..:)
0 x

Return to “Global Currency Crises”